New Visit Visa Procedures

Hi..

Any one know about new visit visa procedure from jeddah. mofa website showing that you have to print and submit filled form to chamber of commerce and no need to visit Foreign office.

Any one succesfully done kindly reply.

Faisal

mfaisal78 wrote:

Hi..

Any one know about new visit visa procedure from jeddah. mofa website showing that you have to print and submit filled form to chamber of commerce and no need to visit Foreign office.

Faisal

One of my coworkers just went through this process for his oldest daughter to come visit at the end of this month.  It took him a couple of tries but it worked for him.

He went online to the MOFA website - filled out the online form.  Printed out the form, took it to HR in our company to have it stamped and signed - went to Chamber of Commerce with the stamped form to pay the fee and constantly checked online to see if the visa is approved.

The first time he did it, it was rejected.  Apparently the address he used for our office was not specific enough (he only used the PO Box address of the company).  So the second time he filled it out, he put down everything, street address, PO Box, building name, etc.  Apparently that worked and 2-3 days later the visa was approved and he was able to print it out.

Good luck!

Thanx houstonian i hope it will work for my parents.

houstonian wrote:
mfaisal78 wrote:

Hi..

Faisal

One of my coworkers just went through this process for his oldest daughter to come visit at the end of this month.  It took him a couple of tries but it worked for him.

He went online to the MOFA website - filled out the online form.  Printed out the form, took it to HR in our company to have it stamped and signed - went to Chamber of Commerce with the stamped form to pay the fee and constantly checked online to see if the visa is approved.

The first time he did it, it was rejected.  Apparently the address he used for our office was not specific enough (he only used the PO Box address of the company).  So the second time he filled it out, he put down everything, street address, PO Box, building name, etc.  Apparently that worked and 2-3 days later the visa was approved and he was able to print it out.

Good luck!

thanks for sharing good  experience.