New to Jakarta, looking for lady friends

Hi,

My husband has been posted to Jakarta for work and works 8am to 8pm most time. I am in my late forties and I will be making frequent trips to Jakarta and would like to meet up with women friends for companion and to share same interest, etc.. 

Thank you.

Malaisie08

Hi,
Just wondering if you'll come to Jkt on March or April, maybe we cud catch up over cuppa or some other things?
I'm an Indonesian but have lived in Oz since 06, have always  makes frequent trips to Jkt to visit my family & friends, & my next visit will be on those months mentiod above. So if you'll be in Jkt & still keen,  let's meet up

Cheer's

Hi,

Thanks for writing.  At this stage I do not have a definite dates of my travelling plans for next year but I am pretty sure I will be heading there a few times.  Maybe you can update me of your travelling plans closer to the date.  I am now planning for my Dec trip to Jakart before Christmas.

Yes, would be great to meet up!

Cheers
Malaisie08

Hello again,
I fly to Jkt on the 27th of Feb and planning to stay there for 2 or 2 half months, unsure as I haven't bought the return ticket yet. Still waiting for my annual leave to get the approval. But I'm pretty sure at least I'll stay for 2 months. I just got bak from Jkt last month as my daughter has to go bak to school but next year pretty much she won't join so I'm good

Intan