Lets get together!

Mercirqi wrote:

Hi, any room for the big guy at the table? I promis to share!

Plenty :P
I will come back for an update soon! :-)

Annie

Guestlist on the 24th

1. Sophie Fisher
2. Angeline
3. Dewi
4. Mercirqi
5. Vivi
6. Debby curly
7. Jerren
8. Plaindot
9. Misskhow
10. James G
11. Sonia
12. Pedro
13. Andrew
14. Feligreen

Sophie Fisher wrote:

Guestlist on the 24th

1. Annie
2. Angeline
3. Dewi
4. Mercirqi
5. Vivi
6. Debby curly

knock knock Dear Annie,

i just knew form DWSA, i am in guestlist of this event,
o.O
speechless, what event is it? girls meet up?

:)

Its a lunch gathering Debby. Read my prev posts :-)

Hi Annie, Thanks for mampir and invite me. Count me in ya :) I don't know exactly the place. Excited to have new relations. Can you give me the details? Thank you

feligreen wrote:

Hi Annie, Thanks for mampir and invite me. Count me in ya :) I don't know exactly the place. Excited to have new relations. Can you give me the details? Thank you

No prob :-)

Please PM me your email address and phone number so that I can send you the details once I have it.

Annie

Update guestlist for the 24th Nov Gathering

1. Annie
2. Denis
3. Angeline
4. Sam
5. Irfan K
6. James G
7. Mandy T
8. Vivi
9. Dewi DWSA
10. Richard Merciqie
11. Sonia H
12. Jhosephine T
13. Pedro
14. Zac
15. Andrew R
16. Jerren
17. Nunuk
18. Vina L
19. Dewi F
20. Feral
21. Ika
21. Ika +1
22. Lukasz
23. Karan
24. Karizma
25. William

PM me if you'd like to join!

Oh too bad I cant join :(
Have fun, guys! :)

sherlylim wrote:

Oh too bad I cant join :(
Have fun, guys! :)

Next time Sherly! :-)

Sophie Fisher wrote:

This weekend events

- Friday, 29th ; Kota Tua for picture and food hunting. 11 AM
- Sunday, 31st ; Rafting at Citarik.

Please let me know ASAP if you wish to join as I have to start organizing everything.
Thank you

Annie

Annie, I'm sorry cannot join you next Sunday. I forgot have few appointment with my sis, probably I would join next event ya :) keep text me. Tks.

Last gathering was a blast,special thanks to Pedro who was such a great host.
Looking forward to arrange another get-together in the near future :-)

Big Hug and Kisses for Annie and Pedro for arranging the gathering. I had a great time (looked like everyone did too LOL), meeting everyone again, made new friends and the food was super delicious. Absolutely LUV it!
-Dewi-

DWSA wrote:

Big Hug and Kisses for Annie and Pedro for arranging the gathering. I had a great time (looked like everyone did too LOL), meeting everyone again, made new friends and the food was super delicious. Absolutely LUV it!
-Dewi-

Glad you enjoyed it Dewi!!!

@Sophie Fisher : Annie, when is the next gathering? :)

sherlylim wrote:

@Sophie Fisher : Annie, when is the next gathering? :)

Hahaha, I still dont have it planned. Hopefully sometime in December? I will let you know for sure! :-)

Hello fisher

Also i read your EB gathering post as well
Can you send me detail gathering venue/time/address?

criskris wrote:

Hello fisher

Also i read your EB gathering post as well
Can you send me detail gathering venue/time/address?

Not sure when the next gathering is.
But you can always initiate and make a new thread.

Hi guys, I'm thinking to make another gathering in January. I will come back with the details sometime soon!
Please comment here or PM me if you'd like to join :)

Annie

Hi Annie,

I'm back in Jakarta for all of January, so please include me in your plans, subject to time and dates. Many thanks for the Spanish event, I had a great time meeting and chatting with everyone.

Happy New Year everyone!

Richard

Hey
Happy new year

Please include me on next EB gathering.
Thanks

i would like to join ..it is in central jakarta :)

Hi guys,

Thank you for the msgs! Finally I have the detail for the next gathering. So here it is ;

Date and time  : January 25th 2014 @ 7 PM
Venue             : Queen's Tandoor Indian restaurant
                          Permata Plaza, JL. MH Thamrin Kavling 57  (www.queenstandoor.com)

Please confirm by sending me a private message so that I can put you on the guest list.

Thank you and see you all there!

Annie

30 people confirmed and still counting. Let me know if you want to join! :)

Very bad news for me. I will be Jakarta on 31 January. So will be missing it. Would be really happy to meet any one of you.

Cheers

That's too bad, but hopefully you'll be able to join the next one! :)

Mbak Sophile, don't forget to upload your pictures at dinner time tomorrow :)

Mia

thamia wrote:

Mbak Sophile, don't forget to upload your pictures at dinner time tomorrow :)

Mia

Or you can come and join us :)

Hi Annie and crew,

Thanks for a great night at the Indian, curries and beer, great British tradition! Anyway, Nice to meet so many interesting people and sorry to those that had to endure my endless chatter..Poor Lydia! and yes i still have the weird accent!

To Sam the Man, Dancing K and the girls, Fantastic time at X2 and for all the people I bumped swinging a leg and gyrating my big arse...SORRY !!!

Disco King XX

Richard,

I'm glad you enjoyed the evening!! I am not sure when I can arrange another gathering again, but hopefully sometime in March!
Though I hope we can still meet each other in between these months! Perhaps a visit to the hospital sometime next month ;)

Thank you for your time! I was pretty happy to see how many people showed up :D

Annie

Mercirqi wrote:

Hi Annie and crew,

Thanks for a great night at the Indian, curries and beer, great British tradition! Anyway, Nice to meet so many interesting people and sorry to those that had to endure my endless chatter..Poor Lydia! and yes i still have the weird accent!

To Sam the Man, Dancing K and the girls, Fantastic time at X2 and for all the people I bumped swinging a leg and gyrating my big arse...SORRY !!!

Disco King XX

I missed this one  :(

oh~too late!
i would like to join ,too :)

Hello Guyz.

Any new arrangement?

Hello All,
Any new arrangement for February/March,

Please keep me posted as I wanted to join also,.

Cheer,
Rony

Dear Annie,
Hi  im a newbie here, any plan for March or April? Really would like to join with u guys.. :)
Let me know  :top:

Hello,

Sorry for such a late reply.
Another gathering will be planned for late April or beginning of May!

You guys can send me a PM with a Whatsapp or BBM number so its easier for me to contact.

Thank you!

Annie

Take me out :)

Hello guys, been a while since I arranged a get together! I would like to do another one on the 3rd of May in the evening at Epicentrum Walk, Kuningan. Please let me know if you are keen to join! I will post more details later.

Thank you!

Annie

Sophie Fisher wrote:

Hello guys, been a while since I arranged a get together! I would like to do another one on the 3rd of May in the evening at Epicentrum Walk, Kuningan. Please let me know if you are keen to join! I will post more details later.

Thank you!

Annie

Hi Annie :)
Long time no see!! Id love to come and catching up with you. Will you bring your baby? Id love to meet him too.
Count me in for gathering :))
See you soon,
xoxo

:sosad:  I will be missing meeting all the great people .

Can I join?