Looking to meet new people and hopefully make some friends

Hello there everyone

I've been in Bangkok for almost 2 months now and would like to meet new people either local or expat, if you're a local you can perhaps show me around as I havent done much sightseeing yet. If you want to hangout drop me an email! we can hangout in groups too :D

Hey LostSoul90!

I haven't done much sightseeing either so it could be fun to form a small group and go visit the city. Would be a great way to meet new people too!

Hey corvin,

That sounds like a great idea now we'll need to find more people to join in I guess, I've been wanting to visit kanchanaburi falls but haven't found any1 interested in to tag along.

Anyone interested? It doesn't have to be kanchanaburi we could go somewhere else or even within bangkok

I just looked at a bunch of photos of Kanchanaburi and it does look beautiful! I didn't even knew the place existed lol. I would definitely like to visit. I've also wanted to visit the monkey town for a while... I don't remember the exact name but there is a town not far from BKK where monkeys are allowed to roam the city and interact with people.

Anyway, I'm in Europe on business right now and next week I'm taking a vacation to Turkey but I'll be back in early December so if you were planning to go during the first or second week of December I'm definitely in!

hi

how are you and welcome to expat

mice to meet you please tell me more a bout yourself

I just got in today... Inbox me. We should hang.

Hi there,

I've just joined the group today too, inbetween working I'm looking for some interesting people to go sight seeing with and hanging out with.  Been here nearly a month and would love to meet like minded people :)

welcome to expat

Hey there Lisa

Corvinb and I are planning to go for a trip to kanchanaburi probably on the second week of Dec do u want to come along?

Hi LostSoul90,

Awww man!! I'd love to come along but I am busy in the second week of December, work duties and then I fly to Brussels for more work duties and I'm not back till after the New Year :(

Count me in for any sight seeing trips in 2013!! :D

Hello LostSoul90 ,

Welcome to expat. :)

Have a good day.

Vicky.

Sure great! I'll let u know I'm pretty sure there will be :)

LostSoul90 wrote:

Hello there everyone

I've been in Bangkok for almost 2 months now and would like to meet new people either local or expat, if you're a local you can perhaps show me around as I havent done much sightseeing yet. If you want to hangout drop me an email! we can hangout in groups too :D

hi, this is hammad from pakistan ,iam comeing to bangkok on 29th novemeber and i am looking for some good friends, ad u r in bangkok for 2 months so u know better about this city so i need your guidence, and it will be pleasure for me to be with u in bangkok

(moderated: no ads please)

Hi the monkey town as you call it is Lop Buri. Near where I stay. You can easily catch a train for ฿27 from bang sue and you get off right by the temple. Let me know if you still want to come I could show you around

hello, i live in bangkok.
you can to meet me at ramkhamhaeng road, bangkok

Hi I will be in Bangkok next sat if anyone wants to meet up.
Maybe in khoasarn rd?

dear i will be in bangkok on 23rd december , hope to meet u there

any meet ups this month?