Iqama Renewal (SR 2400 for Labour Card)

saba shahid wrote:

and medical fee?

I just renewed my Iqama I didnt have to do a medical. So "NO" I guess.

Confirmed reports that iqama will be renewed for 2 years....

saba shahid wrote:

but iqama only renewed of those expats who passed in medical of saudi arabia so its also include in iqama,i think

But thats one time right, only at the time of initial issuing of Iqama. Renewal happens every year and as far as I know you dont have to do the medical every time.

Medical test is mandatory for issuing an iqama.
As far as iqama renewal is concerned, medical test is not required except for nationalities like Sudanese, Somalia etc...

My iqama status and value date

Hello faizal hamza -> What are you looking for exactly? Can you please be more explicit? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hai  Friends
             My friend Name Muneer . Iqama Proliferation : Building Election (كعرباي مباني) , he Reverend IQAMA they will said no need 2400 SAR Only for 750 riyal

another front Arshad bai Iqama Proliferation : (عامل labor ) he also same as muneer

This Proliferation  which category  i don't know  why this type ?
I am also green this two people also green

Wadi Al Dawaser wrote:

Hai  Friends
             My friend Name Muneer . Iqama Proliferation : Building Election (كعرباي مباني) , he Reverend IQAMA they will said no need 2400 SAR Only for 750 riyal

another front Arshad bai Iqama Proliferation : (عامل labor ) he also same as muneer

This Proliferation  which category  i don't know  why this type ?
I am also green this two people also green

Where was the question or am I reading a lot of proliferation treaties with reverends :)

Both iqama professions are labor and if in green no need to pay the levy of 2400.

Better check with Kafeel

Salam every one , thanks for sharing post they are so helpful , i have one question please guide me , my profession in iqama is malees (مليس) and my iqama status colour is low green , and my iqama is going to be finished in few days , please tell me that is their is fees of maktab amal (2400 sr ) in my profession when i renew my iqama ?

how we can pay Iqama fee on line for labour card SR 2400

Kmemon wrote:

Salam every one , thanks for sharing post they are so helpful , i have one question please guide me , my profession in iqama is malees (مليس) and my iqama status colour is low green , and my iqama is going to be finished in few days , please tell me that is their is fees of maktab amal (2400 sr ) in my profession when i renew my iqama ?

If your sponsor does not have the required saudization or is less in nitaqat category then you might need to pay the fees for the labor card.

zubair Ahmed Bhatti wrote:

how we can pay Iqama fee on line for labour card SR 2400

Through any bank that has sadad payment system.

Company is in low green category but did not issued iqama yet ,by making outpass can i go back to home country

Dharvishali wrote:

Company is in low green category but did not issued iqama yet ,by making outpass can i go back to home country

Yes, certainly.

what is labor card fee now

same as before SR.100

iqama ki maktab al amal ki fee kasay check karty hain mujay zaroor send karin trakay kar

HRGuru wrote:

same as before SR.100

[img align=l]mdullah[/img]

Hi mdullah,

Welcome to Expat-Blog :)

Can you be more specific please :D?

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Thanks

Thanks plz me information

what is the makta al amal fee

how i can check my iqama renew fees for maktab amal

Hi ndm,

You should browse through the discussion on the Information on visas Saudi Arabia please. You might find the answers to your question :)

Thank you

Maximilien

how to check maktab amal fees on net?

maktab emal ki feec khatum hoge hi kiya

how much my iqama renewal fees??

Hi sulfiekerali,

Maximilien wrote:

Hi ndm,

You should browse through the discussion on the Information on visas Saudi Arabia please. You might find the answers to your question :)

Thank you

Maximilien

:)

i m muhd saeed khan  reply 2400 riyal

Hi 0501053971,

May be giving us more information might be helpful. Thank you! :)

Regards,

David.

maktabe amal ki feec ktni he

Hi waheedksa,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Please can you only post in English on the Anglophone section of the Saudi Arabia forum for other members to read and participate.

Thank you

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

Iqma renewal fees2400 have or not ?

Hi aftab sameer khan,

Can you please give us more details about your post? I would suggest you to ask specific questions.

Thank you

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

Maktab amal ki raqam asdar kaise nikalni hai

Hasnaa wrote:

Hi waheedksa,

Please can you only post in English on the Anglophone section of the Saudi Arabia forum for other members to read and participate.

Thank you

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

how i can know on net about my maktab amal fee ?

Assalamu Alaikum Friends

Please let me know that how to check iqama renewal fee deatils  of Labour in both labour & passport office