Plan for next Hang out

Dear All,

I'm planning to make another hang out after Thanks Giving Dinner @Primadona's House,im surveying a place and i fall in love with ZORBA ( a nice place in Downtown) anyone wanna hang out with us please do not feel hesitated to join :)
we are a Bunch of cool expats :D
I Hope more peoples will join for this time ( finger crossed)

Regard

Kate :)

:) of course consider me in ..

Kate, I will be traveling to Erbil/Iraq from Dec 6th to Dec.11th .. hope the gathering to be before or after these dates.

It will be 29 dear and if you are travelling on that day im gonna postponed it till u back :)

OHHHH ;) Thank you Kate

Helooooooz Kate and Abeer..... miss u so much and ken to meet you again on Nov 22 :-)

if this 2nd gathering will be on Nov 29, then u can consider me in :o)

BTW.. sometimes it is hard to keep tracking the posts/new/posts here in the blog, so in case there is any such event... just drop me an email or SMS...

happy to meet you again...

Heeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyy........Miss u too Dude :D

Yeah cannot wait to meet you guys again,well just few days to go and would u pick the place for our next hang out :D
maybe u know nice place for us to get together again ????

heheeee. u have threw this homework to me!

looool

before I rub my head these are the places am thinking of...

JBC... Madeena Street.
City mall and Mekka mall have nice cafes's
Jafra... Downtown

we can check later what other options we have...

Hehehhehheeeeeeee,,yeah each time we have plan for hang out you guys should take turn to pick the place :)

Hey guys....Internations Org will arrange an Event on 30 Nov in Vintage,why dont we come to their event ? im one of their member and they said we have to pay for the cover charge for 10 Jd,what do you say ?

shoot all details about "Vintage event"

i sent u an inbox

neaaaaaaaaaah... .seems the blog blocks the sites!
send it please by SMS or FB message or email moh2sam AT gmail.com

Hey guys !
Just arrived from Qatar for a short vacation, would love to join you in your hanging out .. let me know when you are out and about :)

No Problem :D we will keep you updated...Enjoy your stay my friend :D

Kate :)

Thanks Kate, So nice of you :)

Don't mention My friend :D thats what we're here for :)

Wow Kate ! You Are So Active On The Discussions Forum ! Big Possibility That I Will Be Attending This Gathering Also.

i think i will also attend - most likely!.. i just want to meet you guys/gals and have a chat... for sure! lol

Most welcome Livekrish :D

and yes im active not only to the Forums..but i active to anyhting im into it,beside i have found good friends from here :)

for the food stuffs! excuse me this time! Because of reasons told to kate @ prima..allow me to meet u guys.. i am making all efforts to make and it hangs with GOD.. hope he will also thinks what i am thinking!

Food is not a Big issues,beside the admission is closed now,,,alhtough i made a special cases for speal peoples who wanna join us @very last minutes yesterday and i believe that there will be plenty of foods,the thing is are u really sure wanna come ? coz i dont want we keep waiting for some peoples who "promise" wanna come but they cancel it at last minute :( but...Doesnt matter as long as i will be surrounded by Other cool expats tommorow..Yaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy,,can't wait to meet them again :))