I am Looking for business partner to open a new business in Hurghada

I am Looking for business partner to open a new business in Hurghada, for more details, please contact me. Female only.

what kind of business?

its an oriental coffee shop that will have life music, workshops, parties arrangement. I want a place dynamic and cultural oriented.Hi find that we have a lot of coffee shops in Egypt but they do not explore what Egypt has to offer. I do have a lot of experience with event management i have arranged several events including Oriental in Spain, Germany, Portugal) i am European and I am Egyptian since two years ago. For the coffee shop menu I do have my husband who has 15 years experience in five hotel stars food and beverage. The company will be under my name and a possible partner that will be interested.

Hi Suzy,

So, if both of you and your husband have the talent and skills required to open up this business, what will be the role of the perspective partner? Why do you need one?

Cheers

erikabrio wrote:

Hi Suzy,

So, if both of you and your husband have the talent and skills required to open up this business, what will be the role of the perspective partner? Why do you need one?

Cheers

For more details please contact me in my mail istambul75@hotmail.com or send me a private message