Looking for 2-br apartment for January

Looking to rent for one month, January. Need 2 bedrooms and pool. Preferably the Manor and maybe Saigon Pearl (does it have a pool?). Thanks!

Hello. I think you should rent service apartment because The Manor and SaiGon Pearl all have a pool, but just one month, the owner just sign the contract at least 1 year. As I know some serviced apartment still have the pool... Regards. Thủy

@Aquagirl, do not hesitate to browse through the section Housing in Saigon, it may help.;)
You may post your ad there too.

Harmonie.

The Ao Dai have 2-bedroom serviced apartments on Le Thanh Ton, closer to downturn than The Manor.

There is a public pool within 2-300 metres.

Plenty of places to eat in that area, too.

bedieutt2000 wrote:

Hello. I think you should rent service apartment because The Manor and SaiGon Pearl all have a pool, but just one month, the owner just sign the contract at least 1 year. As I know some serviced apartment still have the pool... Regards. Thủy

I believe that the Manor is considered serviced apartment so I'm not sure what you mean. I know its not easy to find 1 month contract but there is no such thing as min 1 year. I had mine for 6 months. in the Manor. A few times with different land lords.

If you're interested in renting the entire floor of one house in District 1, which does have 2 bathrooms and is close to a very large pool, contact me at [email protected], and I'll send you some photos.

BioFiltro wrote:

If you're interested in renting the entire floor of one house in District 1, which does have 2 bathrooms and is close to a very large pool, contact me at [email protected], and I'll send you some photos.

And somebody lives on another floor??

Yes, the other floor has two other persons.  Each floor has its own bathroom facility.

Hi friend,
If you want to looking for apartment in The Manor or Saigon Pearl for rent one month, i'm sure you can't find at there. I'm agent at there. if you want to rent one month, january, i think you can o rent service apartment in District 1, District Binh Thanh near Le Thanh Ton, Ben Thanh.... i can send some picture about service apartment. And only some service apartment have pool in HCMC and the price is expensive. How much are your budget? The january is so far from now but i can help you when you need.

[Moderated: pls send details via a private message]