Can you tell me how good is the offer?

Hi,

I got an offer to work in Dubai for 3000 dirhams.  Can you tell me how good is the offer.  they are not providing any accommodation, but considering of providing it in the near future along with insurance.  Food and transportation expenses i would have to bear.  Please help me out as I would like to know if it would be work leaving India and working in Dubai with this salary.  This salary will be upgraded on semi annually basis purely on performance.

Hi vishvin78 & welcome to Expat.com!

Hope that you'll soon be enlightened.;)

Harmonie.

what is your qualification and work - experience ?

The honest answer is as follows:

Not enough ! I don't know your life style buddy, nor the kind of salary you were getting in India, but yeah, convert dirhams into rupees, sounds great, but the sh*t you'd have to go through to make a living will be hell ! You are bearing the cost of accommodation and transportation, so half of your salary will disappear in that, the remaining half would be needed by you to live of, plus Im sure you'd like to send some money back home to support any family member.

So basically, if your prepared in handling a lot of stress coming your way then you are more then welcome to taste it here, otherwise, move out of India when you have a couple of more years of experience in your bag !

Good Luck !
Saud

It depends 

it depends on many things  such as :

where  are  you  from;  in some  countries this amount is  good  ; i men if you want to save or  send  money to your  country .

if you gonna  live  with somebody or  your  self . if  you  gonna  live  with some body share the  accommodation and  all other expenses , this amount is  not  bad   

it also depend  on where  is  your job location to your house  because  transportation is not  cheap here .

basically this amount  is not bad  for  a  starter until you find  a job with higher allowance

aed 3,000 per month is not enough to eat .... JUST IGNORE