Working in Sharq (downtown) and looking housing in nearby district

Hi,

My husband will be working in downtown Sharq but we will like to rent a 2-bedroom apartment furnished in a nearby districr. Looking for a 15-20 min commute with minimal traffic. Please advice on area's that are safe and clean and family friendly. Budget is 750 KD. Is this budget good for living in and around Sharq?

Thanks

Please check behind hyatt hotel. A lot of apartment there

no such thing as minimal traffic :P it all depends on when you leave the house. your budget is very excessive, you can slim it down a bit. furnished apartments are difficult to come by, for that amount, you can rent a place and start furnishing it yourself. in the long run, it is a better bet, whatever money you put down extra for the furniture now is less than the total you will pay for a furnished apartment.

you can furnish an entire room for as little as 250KD per room, so a two bedroom place would cost you anywhere between 750~1,500 depending on your tastes. long run, better option, you can even discard eevrything you buy coz its not really built to last.

i totally agree with Legacy. I'm in the same boat as well. I will be working at Dasman Diabetes Institute, Sharq. Most probably, I will lease a trendy flat, and buy my own furniture to taste.

Furnished apts. will cost ~200 more KDs. You will spend over 2000KDs/year on furniture. Mind you as well, furniture is very basic and not worth a penny.

:one gentleman1 ;)