Looking for a Spanish Teacher

Hello,

I arrived in Jeddah a couple of months ago and now that I have settled in I am looking to start up Spanish lessons again.  I have some knowledge of the language.  I ahve spent two summers there and was taking lessons in Scotland.  I really want to go back to Spain or South America after my 2 year contract ends here so want to keep my Spanish up.  If you are interested please get in touch and we can chat times and money.

Thanks,

Claire

Hello Claire.

The Classes section (Language classes) in the Jeddah classifieds might help. You can post an advert there. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

hey Claire
you alright?

the same here i am after a native spanish speaker :(

for private lessons.

let me know if you hear anything.

cheers

Hello Everyone!

I think your best bet would be to give a call to the Spanish Consulate here in Jeddah. I can imagine there would be someone in their consular section who could advise you better 02 6607000 or atleast would have some information.

FYI

A consortium of Spanish companies have won a tender for the high speed rail project and word of mouth is that there is large number of Spanish families (approx 90) coming to live in Jeddah. If I hear of anyone willing to teach, i'll post the info on this forum.

Have a good day,

Daniele

thanks for the infor.  Much appreciated. :-)

I am Spanish Teacher, with 15 years of experience teaching to children and adults.
I teach all levels with a method that makes the learning an entertaining experience!
Lessons time: one hour
flexible schedule

[Moderated: pls avoid posting your personal details on the Forum]

Best,

Maria Mejia

Hello ! I am Maria Spanish teacher living in Jeddah! if still you are interesting to take spanish you can contact me :

Best,

Maria

Hello Maria

So as to better spread the word, Could you please place an advert in our classifieds section and also register yourself in our language institutions so as to better reach out to people who are wishing to learn spanish?

>> Language institutions in Jeddah <<

>> Language Classes In Jeddah <<

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hello ! I was trying but I can't find the place you suggesting me! Please can you tell me how can post my Add ? Thank you,

Best,

Maria

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Old thread + wrong section. Please drop an advert in the Jeddah classifieds. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi there,

Are you still in town and providing classes?

@ Teeten10 > Please note that this topic is quite old, if you are looking for language classes, please feel free to post in the Jeddah classifieds section.

Thanks,

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hi
I am interested in learning Spanish

Hello ,
Are you still giving spanish classes ?

Hello maria ,
I want to learn spanish me and my girls .
Do you still give classes ?

i would like to learn please contact me on ***

Moderated by Chris 6 years ago
Reason : Please avoid sharing your contact details on the forum.

am looking for a spanish teacher- plz contact

Hi Wafa Alzubaidi,

Please drop an advert in the Language classes in Jeddah section of the website, you might get some offers.

All the best,
Bhavna

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please drop an advert in the jobs section

Hi dear may I know more about your Spanish lessons

Your number Maria .. where do you live in Jeddah?
How much you charge? I need affordable lessons one hour daily except weekends.

Hi Maria
Are you still in KSa offering spanish classes

I am looking for a tutor to teach my 5 Yr old son

Hello there

I'm interested in hosting a Spanish language for 8 weeks, can you help ?

Hi
My name is Jose I am from Spain I arrived in Jeddah last week. I will love to help with your Spanish lessons if you still interested.

Hi all,

I invite all those who are looking or are offering spanish language classes to post in the language classes in Jeddah section.

Thanks,

Priscilla
Expat.com Team :cheers:

@Pilitamejia contact number please.

@Pilitamejia contact number

Hi
My name is Jose I am from Spain I arrived in Jeddah last week. I will love to help with your Spanish lessons if you still interested.
-@Jose Alvarez95

hi

Hi Aneel2002,

This is an old thread, could you please drop an advert in the Language classes in Jeddah section of the website ?

Thanks in advance,

Bhavna

@Pilitamejia hello, are u still  in jeddah?

@Pilitamejia hi

are you still available in jeddah

@clairey5 Hi

.Still alive??

Hi Lito,

Welcome to expat.com!

Please note that this is a very old topic. If you are offering or looking for Spanish classes, please feel free to drop an advert in the Language classes in Jeddah section of the website.

Thanks,

Vero

@Rana86

Moderated by Bhavna 2 months ago
Reason : Advert

@basmasima

Hello and welcome !

Please note that this is an old thread. All members are inactive !

If you want to offer language classes, please create an advert in the Classifieds.

Thank you

Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed