Colombo Nightlife

Hi Guys,

Whats the nightscene like in Colombo?
Are the clubs as vibrant as in other asian cities like Beijing or Pataya?
What kinda music they play there?
What chances are there to chat up a local girl?

Hey bro, its not the same as Pataya or sinagpore , Clubs are alright but most of them party with known friends , girls are not that easy going unless they know you personally. we got few clubs happening here but weekdays are kind of boring, its always house n techno this days , its not that bad i would say , when you have local friends you will be alright

Cheers :)

Thanks, mate.
It looks like you've made a lot of foreign friends already.
Yeah, I am looking forward for that. Can you give a club list of top 5, (or 10 if you like) with a score out of 10 for each? Cheers.
S

well its not fair if I score according to my taste but in general
Karma ( kind of no1 this days, they play house/tech and mix)
Mojo (same as karma , located inside Taj hotel)
RnB (kinda old place most of the mature ppl go there)
Amuseum ( Good club with limited audience)
in addtion to night clubs we got good pubs here

Thanks, buddy. Opinions matter, you know!

True... :one

Lankajay wrote:

Thanks, buddy. Opinions matter, you know!

Kama's the only decent club. And like slim said, RnB is awesome but caters to a more mature clientele.

Nice ;)

hi guys, i know this looks like an old threat but i just decided to visit Colombo for 3 nights ( 24 May-27 May). kinda impulsive but we here in Singapore have a public holiday on Fri and I have wanted to visit Sri Lanka for so long !!!

anything that u would recommend, food, music, sightseeing, etc... I read a couple of travel pages as well but personal opinions are SUPER great ;-)

nice weekend and hope to hear from u guys very soon !

Janice

hi..

Do you like visit gem mins and water falls in srilanka or any thing let me know your requrmet i will tell you great planne im also very like travelling