Chihuahua looking for new family

Resume of chico
Picture of chico

Dear friend,
My name is Chico. I am a Chihuahua mature dog.  I am still single and available . Especially  I am virginal boy.  I am 1 year old and I am living with my parents in Binh Thanh District - HCMC. I would like to looking for a new family (prefer foreigner couple)for myself because my current parents are going to back to Europe near future (in 2 weeks)and they really don't have time enough to make all the necessary papers to get visa for me. Anyway, if you are a nice couple who is working and living in vietnam, you really love Chihuahua dog as well as having a good knowlege about this kind of dog, and you also have a time to  care and teach me, I would like to be new member of your family.
Futher information, feel free to contact my parent (Steve and Nguyen) at 0121.496.1110 or email [email protected]
Best regards
Chico Cano Hoang

Hello Hoang,
We glad to listen your topic for today.
We has lost our dog for 3 weeks ago he is also chihuahua
Named is Tami, we tried to find him but bad luck for us.
We are couple, Vietnamese and Indian, we living study and working
In Hcmc.
We living separated bez we didn't married yet.
But we would love animals per a lot. We planing to buy
A English pull or another friend from market.
But u know we can't make sure about dog adopted from market.
Could we know more information about this cute friend;-)!
Thanks for supported

Dog carers, vets and Western style pet shops (NOT Puppy Mills) often get requests from animal lovers.

Europe has lax dog regulations (not UK).

Hope that you can find ur dream home, Chico :D Oops, when I was a student, I had 2 cats, haha, sometimes I ate instant noodle to save money for their sausage @.@

Hi esteve_cr, there is someone offering a pet boarding service on this board. You should be able to find it. If you are prepared for make a visa, but can't manage, this should be the solution for you.

l3ully wrote:

Hi esteve_cr, there is someone offering a pet boarding service on this board. You should be able to find it. If you are prepared for make a visa, but can't manage, this should be the solution for you.

In 2 weeks I don't think they can make it to prepare for their dog's documentation etc.. for him to go with them. I hope he finds a good new home :)

On top of that I don't really understand this part

l3ully wrote:

If you are prepared for make a visa, but can't manage, this should be the solution for you.

ok friends, Chico have (if they don't change their mind) a family.
Tomorrow morning he will go to his new home.
Thanks to every one contact us to welcome Chico in their family, but as we knows how is the character of our dog, we just kept 5 candidates, and today we choose the best family for him. I'm realy happy to see there is peoples love dogs somewhere else than onto their dishes in Vietnam, realy happy to realize that.
Bye bye

Glad to hear he found a good home.

Glad to hear that he had a good home.

My BoBo lost his 02 little sis who are 03 months old white puppies.

Now left him alone.

:(