FedEx in Jubail

Does anyone know where the FedEx Office is located here in Jubail? Thanks.

I have got a tip for you, pls enhance your google skills instead of complaing of being bored and depending on others to find the stuff for you.

You can contact Fedex as follows:-

Saudi Arabia +966 92 000 9999
Customer Service Open 24/7

Address/Location    Hours    Services
Al Jubail        
Ind. City
Tel: 03 341 5969   
Saturday to Thursday 0700-2100,Friday closed   
•    International Priority®

Residential Area
Tel: 03 361 6722   
Saturday to Thursday 0800-2300,Friday closed   
•    International Priority®

Oh my google skills are very much intact. I already have those info in hand before I posted this topic. I am new to Jubail. I do get lost when we go to Jubail town during our grocery trips. So, I tried calling their office to ask for landmarks and direction but that damn employee cannot understand English pretty well and didn't get what I was trying to ask of him. He seemed to be not willing to help and care for a prospective customer too. So I figured, maybe somebody from here could put in some info. Again, I have those numbers in hand already, as well as DHL's. But, thanks anyway. :)

@babyHM  Maybe you can get an Arabic speaking friend to call for you :)

I know a fedex location at jubail industrial area.are you a Filipino?you can call me
+966-53 2351842..kasi lumipat yung office ng fedex sa kabilang block..may package kasi ako for pick-up today.

KBAYAN  MERON PO BA KAU ALAM NA PWIDI MAKI SHARE ROOM //PLZ KONG MERON KAU ALAM  ETO PO NUMNE RKO0538357065-MY NAME IS DARIUS MADONZA

@dariusmadonza - can you please keep it in English on the English Forum :)