Looking for advices for working in Saigon.

Hello friends and expat-blog members,

I hope u r ok ? I really wish to receive your advices for living in saigon next year.

also your advices to find a job as a teacher for english and/or french. do you know some good and trustworthy schools/centres that are interested. I wish to start in september 2013. Should I start to contact some of them such as "saigon resort workers" for reservation?

if you know saigon resort workers, is it possible to know your thoughts about this centre ? Do they want only teachers for english ? maybe they need a teacher for french also ?

saigon resort workers : is it a trustworthy centre/place ?

I plan also for the next 2 years (january 2014), after teaching, to create a french reataurant for students and tourists.

what are your thoughts about it ? what is the best strategic place in saigon ? what are your advices ?

Thank you so much for anyone who can help me for that.

keep in touch,

Bastien.

Hi there,

My name is Alain from Abidjan (Ivory Coast). I am not an expat yet but i hope it would not be long.

As you can notice I am not a candidate for your posting but just to make friend with you and seize the occasion to encourage and wish you the best of luck.

I am french native but work as English teacher here in my country.

I would also like to meet new cultures and people from other countries.
My wish is to be able to find a teaching position or a good job in Asia, precisely in Vietnam.

Recently I have applied for some English teaching positions in Vietnam. I hope to be selected.

alain

[moderated: off topic]