Saudi Expatriate's visa requirements for UAE.

you need only UAE visit copy and confirmed air ticket in riyadh airport. no need to go to saudi government.

make sure that ur eraltive submit the original to uae airport or to the booking airlines who will do the works.

nothing to worry a lot. ur relation can get more information with the booked airlines agency to go ahead if you are not booking the ticket online...

If your relatives are issuing the visa for you  - of course using your passport details and assuming they will send you a copy of the visa slip, then you need not do anything in KSA. Just go to UAE with the visa slip or the visa number.

Hello,

My KSA residency is one month old. My position is Petroleum Lab technician,  can i get a visa upon arrival to Dubai airport?

i think if ur not porfessional category u will not get on arrival visa. betetr toc onfirm with UAE embassy in Saudi

diyaliki wrote:

Hello,

My KSA residency is one month old. My position is Petroleum Lab technician,  can i get a visa upon arrival to Dubai airport?

You should be able to, just make sure before by checking UAE immigration site.Or call emirates airlines and they can guide you.

Hi everyone,

I saw some great information in this conversation and i have a query of my own. It'll be great if someone can help me out.

My husband's brother (Saudi Expat) wants to visit us here in the UAE. His profession is "Electrical Technician for Equipment Repair". I contacted the immigration office here in Abu Dhabi and they informed me that he is eligible for "Visa on Arrival". However, they said that he is only eligible IF he is traveling by air, and not by road. Initially, he planned on coming by car via Hofuf through the Sila border in Ghuwayfat. Can anyone tell me if this is a valid condition?

Also Mr. Haroon, you said that you called the Sila border a couple of times. Can you please share their number so I can give them a call myself and try to sort the whole thing out.

Thanks.

harooon wrote:

I checked by phoning the UAE border (Sila/Salwa) twice and they said with iqama having a validity of more than 3+ months is not an issue with them in issuing a visa. Eventually, my plans were changed and I went after renewing the iqama.

Can you please share the phone number :)??!! It'll really help in sorting out some stuff. Thanks.

If visa is given on arrival by air then certainly by road as well.

Here it is +971 2 872 3288. UAE's Jawazat number at sila/batha border.

Thanks everyone for their insight :)!!!

Do Saudi airline/immigration allow me to to go to dubai without a UAE visa on my passport? If YES, What are the main reasons of not gettting the visa on duabi airport ?

SOrry this will be my first visit, so i am careful.....

cybers.kingdom wrote:

Do Saudi airline/immigration allow me to to go to dubai without a UAE visa on my passport? If YES, What are the main reasons of not gettting the visa on duabi airport ?

If you are a resident of any GCC country and your residence permit and passport has validity of min of 3 months or more you can get visa on arrival in all GCC.

Visas are not issued for labor professions of course and they need to get visa issued from respective embassy before hand.

cybers.kingdom wrote:

Reasons for not getting a visa at Dubai airport/border:

1. Your iqama validity is less than 3/6 months (3 or 6 is not certain).

2. Your iqama profession is not that of a doctor/engineer/accountant/programmer/analyst etc. i.e. a proper white collar profession.

I am a Pakistan national and visa title is "Ustad jamia"

cybers.kingdom wrote:

I am a Pakistan national and visa title is "Ustad jamia"

University Professor can get visa on arrival in Dubai.

can i drive in UAE with saudi licence, if i go there on visit visa/by road from saudi arabia

Yes Saudi driver's license is acceptable in all GCC countries.

harooon wrote:

Yes Saudi driver's license is acceptable in all GCC countries.

Yes. And your debit cards (ATM) cards as well.

Thanks Haroon for both info's....

Question regarding Dubai VISA-ON-ARRIVAL:

I am holding a Saudi Residence Permit (IQAMA) with Computer Programmer profession written on it and I am working in a botique hotel in Jeddah. I would like to know if it is possible to grant a VISA-ON-ARRIVAL when I arrive in Dubai for tourism purposes. I need your assistance, friends...

star888 wrote:

Question regarding Dubai VISA-ON-ARRIVAL:

I am holding a Saudi Residence Permit (IQAMA) with Computer Programmer profession written on it and I am working in a botique hotel in Jeddah. I would like to know if it is possible to grant a VISA-ON-ARRIVAL when I arrive in Dubai for tourism purposes. I need your assistance, friends...

Yes you will get visa on arrival, you need to carry the original iqama as well with you in case they ask for it.

Hi Mr. HR GURU... Thank you for your reply but i would like to know how sure or what is the assurance of having visa-on-arrival once i pass-by the immigration counter? Thank you so much and more power...

Guys,
Need help! can you pls confirm if I can travel to Dubai on manual passport i.e I still don't have an electronic/computerized passport. is it going to be any issue?

zain

star888 wrote:

Hi Mr. HR GURU... Thank you for your reply but i would like to know how sure or what is the assurance of having visa-on-arrival once i pass-by the immigration counter? Thank you so much and more power...

You'll get the visa on arrival. I have the same profession on iqama and I've never got problems.

zainmk wrote:

Guys,
Need help! can you pls confirm if I can travel to Dubai on manual passport i.e I still don't have an electronic/computerized passport. is it going to be any issue?

zain

Dubai stopped accepting manual passports for your country some 3 yrs back. You can definitely NOT travel there on this passport.

Thank you The Legend Leads and sorry for being too inquisitive for this matter as this is my first time to go out of Saudi Arabia without any visa. How can I be sure that they will let me out of the airport with only original iqama and my Philippine passport?

star888 wrote:

Thank you The Legend Leads and sorry for being too inquisitive for this matter as this is my first time to go out of Saudi Arabia without any visa. How can I be sure that they will let me out of the airport with only original iqama and my Philippine passport?

@star88 - TLL already confirmed no issues man and said he even has the same profession and never faced any issues.

farzabbas wrote:

As per 2013 march rule, sauid expatriates should have valid iqama (original) with 6 months validity minimum els eyou will not get boarding pass ONLY for Abudhabi.

no copy is acceptable any more

(ONLY for dubai and sharjah copy of iqama is OK)

thanks

Abbas march 2013

Really is that the case? As i plan to go based on copy

Can someone clarify apart from other requirement of valid 6M valdity passport and Iqama, that carrying a copy of Iqama is sufficient to enter abudhabi as an you don't need original one.

DXB guys know that saudi expats, most of the times, have to leave iqama in their companies and travel with the passport. So they don't ask about it.

However for all family members keep the orginal iqama copies along. (This is what has been made mandatory now).

I suggest not taking any chances and double check the updated info from any travel agency or airlines office.

From my knowledge an original iqama is needed now. Recently I made two trips out to GCC and both times I took my iqama with me as it was mentioned as required by the company GR / PR / HR. In the immigration they never asked for it though.

no copy is acceptable for abudhabi as they did not accept in riyadh airport and refused to give me boarding pass.

anyway go to airport and enquire with supervisor incharge abt the recent changes...........

Dear All,
Assalam aleykum waramathullahi wabarkathu

actually i am planning to go dubai during the month of october and my profession is costing accountant and i want to know that can i get on arrival visit visa at dubai airport by flying with flydubai air or i have to travel through emirates Air only can you please specify if you know any body.

Regards
Mohammed Ather Sharif

Hi,

Yes. You are eligible. please visit

http://www.dubaifaqs.com/visa-arrival-d … onalities.

thank you very much i was little bit worried i will check the details

what about original iqama to be carried or just copy is enough

Better to carry the iqama in original in order to avoid any complications.

awaiting

Hi Hassam797,

Welcome to expat-blog!

Please can you write an introduction about yourself, and how we can be helpful to you.

Regards,

David.

I have a iqama profession as Mechanic Technician.. will i have a chance to get a visa on arrival..