Any Geordies in Riyadh at all????????

Well?

Well Moe, you might be the first ;)

Salman Omrani wrote:

Well Moe, you might be the first ;)

Don't think I would be the first but maybe only the current.

touche :D

Do Mackems count? How about people born underneath Gray's monument when the fog was on the Tyne?

Evening star

eveningstar wrote:

Do Mackems count? How about people born underneath Gray's monument when the fog was on the Tyne?

Evening star

Now your just being silly, on both counts

Do southerners who have been very drunk in the Tuxedo / Princess Royal and the Quay! Count?

Martin Fin wrote:

Do southerners who have been very drunk in the Tuxedo / Princess Royal and the Quay! Count?

Not even close , although you are a good Dude , who could be up for an affiliate membership if a certain Geordie was bribed with the falling down juice

now im totally clueless, lol!!

Salman Omrani wrote:

now im totally clueless, lol!!

A geordie is the term used for someone born in Newcastle upon Tyne, and some say the surrounding areas, of North East of England.Not to be confused with  Mackems who live 9 miles away in a 'place' called sunderland, from us Geordies and are not to be allowed into the inner sanctum or even trusted with their own sisters.
We have our own dialect which is totally incomprehensable to people in other parts of the world and indeed our own country.
When 2 or more geordies get together large amounts of alcohol have to be consumed, its a bylaw and laws cannot be broken.
Hope this helps

It sure does :D I'm keen on hearing/learning new accents or even dialects. my usual offer would be care for a cup of coffee?

Salman Omrani wrote:

It sure does :D I'm keen on hearing/learning new accents or even dialects. my usual offer would be care for a cup of coffee?

Don't do coffee with blokes, no offence like.

lmao! none taken mate. :P

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-FoIlaO8eRfU/T947kYE73dI/AAAAAAAADw4/LKcA1qAuk7A/s1600/geordi_la_forge.jpg

Looks like he caught a flying ashtray on the bridge of his nose.
Who He??????
Don,t look like any Geordie I know ( or knaa as we speak)

star trek
Geordie laforge man

Freshlikesushi wrote:

star trek
Geordie laforge man

Must of been out that night.

or 10 years.

Freshlikesushi wrote:

or 10 years.

Every thursday for 10 years oot and aboot deeing Geordie things.
I apologise for not being a Trekky, live long and prosper, or was it, may the fleas of a thousand camels infest your a**ehole.
(this was not a comment aimed at you sir, It just popped into my head and I thought it was funny)

its not really being a trekkie, its just knowing culture lol

but its american culture, so i dont hold it against you

Must have made a wrong turn... was searching for Star Trek fans...

Hi Soul_Crefter316,

This thread is inactive since 2012, it will be better if you post on newer threads of the Riyadh forum so that you get better interaction with members of the forum.

All the best,
Bhavna