How long will this ban on bangladeshi visa take ..help pls?

U.A.E...dubai ban on bangladeshi visa? why ban and when will open visa for bangladeshi any body give me detail information pleas?

Hey Kavai,

Please contact General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs-Dubai (Web: dnrd.ae/en/Pages/Home.aspx ) for accurate information.

Personally, I have never heard about it earlier. But since you must have gone through this. I feel they have certain quota for certain profession in their allotment. On it purely depends on which profession you are applying for?

Trust me, Please contact them directly or through one of your friends living DXB and they are very helpful in getting you the  right answer.

Wish you luck... :)

This information is new to me!

Thanks. U.A.E never ban bangladeshi visa? I have never seen this site dnrd.ae/en/Pages/Home.aspx  visa related notice.

Any body help me please right information about ban on bangladweshi visa it's true or false response me as soon as possible?

I don't think it's true ! but I'm not sure

When Bangladeshi Visa Open. my visa is going to expiry can i come back to UAE. Please reply me as soon as possible

Regards
Shahjahan

shahjahan wrote:

When Bangladeshi Visa Open. my visa is going to expiry can i come back to UAE. Please reply me as soon as possible

Regards
Shahjahan

The ban on bangladeshis is because its one of the worst countries in the world for forged documents especially passports and visas.

when the bangladesh government cracks down on this and starts issuing high security passports then maybe they will let bangladeshis back in.

How long will this Bangladeshi visa ban help please