Hi - pretty urgent request - info!

Hi,

I am in a hurry as I need to get to the company, ...

I would like to know, given that my accomodation is paid for, and have a monthly reimbourse for the bus to go to work, would 2,000 or 2,200 euros per month be sufficient to live in Dubai?

Also, anybody knows what the salary is for an airline company (popular) that is grade 07?

I hope you can give me some info asap ;-))

THANKS

According to my information, that's fine !!
I've send you a personal msg, please check and comment!

Thanks I have replied. It seems fine to me too. Not sure I can save any money on that, but probably yes because I don't drink alcohol and I spend a lot of time at the gym or swimming ;-) low maintenance as they say!

Of-course you can save some money on that! :O

Good Luck!! :D

hi there. check inbox. have msged u.

depends primarily on your work experience and also your qualification might play a role..

thanks

:O

Hi Nadiadee,

That is sufficient and a lot of expat here in UAE from your country.

Nadiadee wrote:

Hi,

I am in a hurry as I need to get to the company, ...

I would like to know, given that my accomodation is paid for, and have a monthly reimbourse for the bus to go to work, would 2,000 or 2,200 euros per month be sufficient to live in Dubai?

Also, anybody knows what the salary is for an airline company (popular) that is grade 07?

I hope you can give me some info asap ;-))

THANKS

Thanks guys! You are so helpful! Still in the (very long) recruitment process myself ;-)

Can any girl advise me on the best outfit for a job interview? Should I wear tights (see-through, I mean) and are shoes that leave your toes out OK? How about my hairstyle - any preferred style over there?

Thank you all

If the guy is wearing too much aftershave, too much hair gel and wearing pointy toed shoes....beware

Hi,

sorry there was a misunderstanding,

I am going for a job interview and inquiring about most suitable corporate attire for a girl

Please advise, thanks

Don't know much cause its girly matter but I would say go for coat and skirt. The not long and not short one. sorry don't know its name: (

Btw best of luck for interview. Where is it?

buy urself a car lol! yup, italian outfits common in multinationals!!

wear a suit the blazer and skirt and close shoes. High heeled shoes. Dont wear shoes which woll show ur toes. And if ur applying for an airline company. Hair should be tied up neatly. Light make up and red lipstick. No fancy stockings okay.