Working as homeopathic doctor.

Hi.My name is Mohd.Burhan.My wife is a homeopathic doctor.She is applying for a work permit to denmark.Once she gets the permit my self n my daughter would accompany her to denmark.Could any one pls tell us what would be her salary scale.I'am a graduate.What kind of a job can i get.How much could i earn.Pls guide us on this

Hi mohd.burhan and welcome to Expat.com!

A new thread has been created on Denmark forum for better visibility.;)

Hope that you'll soon be enlightened.

Harmonie.

Homeopathic doctor? It only happens in India!

No actually there are alternative treatment clinics in Denmark, but most of the employees there are also the owners - they do hand readings, healing etc so I would suggest you try to get in touch with some of these people that are into alternative treatment as it is not mainstream in Denmark

So is there no scope at all for homeopathic doctor's in denmark?

mohd. burhan: I have never heard of it, but there is a small group of Danish people who are interested in the alternative lifestyle which takes inspiration from Buddhism and Hinduism.

The people who work in these professions usually do it part-time and can not support themselves, however these people usually have very nice healing clinics and sort of attract more spiritually minded people - it is quite expensive though, usually 500 to 1000 kroner per consultation so it is not mainstream.

I suggest if you work in Denmark then your wife can do this part time , but try to look out for these alternative clinics and perhaps contact them to see if they are willing to employ your wife. If you go onto the Yellow Pages then the the link is: http://www.krak.dk/

This is an actual phone directory , but maybe you should Google these healing clinics instead, I am not quite sure?

A general job site is www.jobindeks.dk

mohd. burhan: The main problem will be learning Danish both for your wife but also for you if you want to work in Denmark. If you learn Danish fluently you will be able to understand Norwegian and Swedish.

Homeopathy is not indian.It was found in germany.You guys are getting me wrong.

Jambo Mohd!

Oh yea you are right ....and Germany is well known for alternative treatment, Denmark to a lesser extend, allthough be it Germany or Denmark, it is not mainstream ....there are many types and only acupuncture is becomming mainstream after so many years!

I think you should contact some existing healing clinics or similiar that is where your market will be

Thanks a lot for your information

Here is a link to a Danish "alternative wellness" magazin:

http://www.selvet.dk/

Debatforum means "Blog", so you could sign up there and try to post messages...

Here is a direct link to the Sign Up section:

http://www.selvet.dk/index.php?option=c … temid=2028

Hi.If am doing part time jobs how much can i make.Would i get paid more for working extra hours , i mean more than 37 hours per week.

@mohd.

You can't get part time job in denmark without learning their language!!

Hi
You can't get part time job in denmark without danish language
best of luck
Ridha

Thanks bourry

Hej, friends!
I m glad that you started this homeopathy issue!
I am a homeopath too! I had my practice in Serbia where usually
we work as freelancers.
I spent some time in Sweden and realized that it is the best to continue with freelance practice (all over Scandinavia)
Also I 'met' few 'homeopaths' acting very strange and avoiding contact when I wanted to meet them.
A nice lady, veterinarian once told me that most of 'homeopaths' in Sweden usually have some minor education.
I guess it is simillar in Denmark :(

I ll post the link about info that says it is possible to work as a homeopath but you must be registered in Danish asociation.
Anyway, knowledge of danish language is necessary.
I would like to stay in contact with you and your wife so we can help eachother I guess...

Oh, now I see it was posted sooooo long ago!
If you have some homeopathy tips for me...please contact me :)))))))))