Sri Garden KL vs Sri KL vs Tanarata International school

Please give advice compare for those school!

cheers
Zobo

Maybe you can consider Australia school or nexus, I think they are good.

I too am looking for a school. The good schools such as Mont Kiara international, Garden, ISKL or BSKl is great but the tuition fees re crazy expensive! Anyone here have kids in Tenby, tarnarata, ELC or Cempaka? Your reviews would be highly appreciated!

My kids go to AISM and love it, the fees are comparable to Nexus and Garden International. I would give Cempaka and Tanarata a wide berth, not heard any good stories about them.

I did look at Tenby and ELC but they didn't have any available plces, probably because they are one of the cheaper schools so places fill up quickly.

My girls have attended Tenby for 1 year and love it, I'm sure like every school it has its hiccups but overall I am very pleased with the education they are receiving, facilities are good but still waiting on the new fields to take as they have only recently been laid, otherwise great swimming pool, tennis courts basketball courts etc. The bonus with Tenby is that the fees are 1/3 of the price of the likes of Nexus or AISM which if you are like us and your company is not paying your school fees that can make all the difference.

I did really like Tanarata but unfortunately my children are 1/4 Asian and 3/4 European and they would have been the only European 'looking' children at that school which is why we chose Tenby as there is a good mix of both. Aside from that I would have loved to have sent them to Tanarata.

Good luck with choosing!