Canadians visiting GZ next month

Hi all

I will be visiting GZ next month with a couple of my buddies and was wondering if you could suggest any hotels in GZ?

We were planning to book online but was advised that we would get a better rate by walking into a hotel in GZ without any reservation.

Please help! :)

Hello matchu.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Hope you'll soon get some responses.

Thank you,
Aurélie

What's your budget ? The range could be quite large. You can rooms from USD30 to over USD300. And are you staying in Guangzhou downtown ? or Suburbs ?

KF5IEK wrote:

What's your budget ? The range could be quite large. You can rooms from USD30 to over USD300. And are you staying in Guangzhou downtown ? or Suburbs ?

our budget is under $100 per night. 

we would be staying one night in Foshan, two nights in Guangzhou and one night in Dongguan.

matchu wrote:
KF5IEK wrote:

we would be staying one night in Foshan, two nights in Guangzhou and one night in Dongguan.

Try www.booking.com , or :

http://www.7daysinn.cn/

KF5IEK wrote:
matchu wrote:
KF5IEK wrote:

so booking online would be better/cheaper than just walking into a hotel without any reservation?

matchu wrote:
KF5IEK wrote:
matchu wrote:

so booking online would be better/cheaper than just walking into a hotel without any reservation?

Generally yes.

7 days is real cheap, well below USD700. Prolly USD30.

Where in Canada are you ?

KF5IEK wrote:

thanks for the suggestion! :)

I'm in Vancouver.

matchu wrote:
KF5IEK wrote:

I'm in Vancouver.

Never been in Vancouver. Been in Toronto several times though. Nice country in summer but too cold in winter to stay.

KF5IEK wrote:
matchu wrote:
KF5IEK wrote:

I'm in Vancouver.

Never been in Vancouver. Been in Toronto several times though. Nice country in summer but too cold in winter to stay.

I've never been to Toronto but I know what you mean it's too cold in winter.  Luckily, Vancouver isn't so bad.  We barely get any snow.

BTW is there any area in GZ that we should avoid?

Hi, Matchu !

You mentioned that you will stay in Guangzhou , Foshan and DongGuan city . I think you trip must for your business . Right ?

Do you need find a China representative in Guangzhou ? TKS !
Have a good trip !