Moving to Ghana with a baby

I am moving to Ghana with a four month old baby. Does anyone have any advice on things such as malaria prevention, vaccinations etc.  I think there are lots of things that she can't take yet.  Grateful for any advice.

DonŽt know whether you have already moved.
Anyway, I have traveled with our two older kids when they were about 8 and 9 months old.
Rule no 1: If the baby has a fever, go see the doctor, demand a quick malaria screening not only a prescription.
Apart from malaria there are plenty of bacterial infections and viruses that can make the babies very ill. If you are breast feeding keep doing it. If not be very careful with the water. Not all bottles of water or pure water bags are good. Empty bottles can be filled with unclean water and many pure water bags do not contain pure water.
Be careful around people. The immune system cannot always cope with viruses and bacterias in the tropical climate. Sometimes one just has to be the rude one and say no when they want to hold the child.
We are moving to Accra in August.Our youngest daughter will be 13 months then. Hope they can play together some time.

Where do you live in Ghana? I have a 9 month old daughter. Maybe we can get together sometime and grab some lunch/dinner etc. Hope to hear from you soon!?