Saudi Council of Engineers - certificates attestation time

@ Rogelio A. Rafael.

Kabayan?. there is no need for the Attestation. just send your CAV. it was on the Page 3 of Red ribbon. It takes 3 days for me to get the SCE certificate after the registration. after you pay the first fee of 500RS. it will give you a message to pay another bill which is 750. if you are lucky it may take only 2 days for your papers to be approved. If you're certificates and documents are all original then dont be afraid.

Respectfully,

Cavitenos

Dear Raza,

Thanks for replying to my querries.I really appreciated your good deeds. By the way, what is CAV stands for?
What certificates will i bring to SCE? My friend Raza, can you explain further because it is still not clear to me.
Can i send my documents online to SCE? Is it really a must for me to go to SCE personally for attestation of my documents?What other documents should i bring to SCE for attestation?

Regards,
RA Rafael

you should submit your documents online. and there is no need for you to go to SCE for attestation. just go in this site: http://eservices.saudieng.sa/en/Pages/welcome.aspx and register. submit all the requirements they need.

Dear Raza,

Thanks for the info you shared.i will try to send my documents online.

I really appreciated your info.

regards,

Adeelhaider wrote:

dear all can u tell me its necessary for the first time reg your profession should be engineer.

No dear Now anyone (even driver, Labor) can register with SCE if his documents meet the criteria.

Raza Arug Elfara wrote:

you should submit your documents online. and there is no need for you to go to SCE for attestation. just go in this site: http://eservices.saudieng.sa/en/Pages/welcome.aspx and register. submit all the requirements they need.

Dear Raza Arug Elfara,
Can you please tell me that the Online application process fee (500SR) is refundable in case if my application rejected and I can't get the registration due to any solid reason?

can any one please tell me the adv of scs attestation?

and how to get it

Dear all,
         Please any one help me. I want to change my profession into engineer. I have a B-Tech (Hons) Degree of Preston Institute of Management and sciences (PIMSAT). I read a comment on Blog that SCE may not register the Preston Degree as it is not recognized University in Saudi. I have my degree attested by all concerned. I have submitted online application and now they are inquiring to Deposit 500 SR and then further 750 SR. After that my application will forward for further procedure. Please guide me anyone in this regard. Should I pay the amount Or what??

Dear all,
It,s urgent please any one reply my regarding my question as I have to pay fee...
Please any one help me. I want to change my profession into engineer. I have a B-Tech (Hons) Degree of Preston Institute of Management and sciences (PIMSAT). I read a comment on Blog that SCE may not register the Preston Degree as it is not recognized University in Saudi. I have my degree attested by all concerned. I have submitted online application and now they are inquiring to Deposit 500 SR and then further 750 SR. After that my application will forward for further procedure. Please guide me anyone in this regard. Should I pay the amount Or what??

Dear Raza Arug Elfara,
Can you please tell me if I pay 500SR for application process startup and 2nd message I receive to pay 750SR. It's Mean my application approved Or what?
And one more if my application rejected then what my amount is refundable to me Or not?

@sakhawat

Yes if they ask you for the second payment which is 750. it means your document was approved. (Congratulations!) after you pay that said amount you can go directly to their office and collect their letter to renew your iqama. I heard from one of my fellow engr's that if your document is rejected the money you paid was refundable.

Regards,

Raza

Thanks dear for your quick response,
You mean to say if i pay First payment SR500 and if unluckily my application rejected, the amout of SR500 is refundable?

@sakhawat

yes! based on my observation. when i went to their office in riyadh. i saw one machine and it was a ticket booth, it was used for every engr's who go there. it produces random no. who serve as a line. when i saw that, there is I think 3 option. 1 is for collecting your letter/i.d/certificate. 2 is for refund and 3 is I don't remember. well based on that thing i'm sure the refund option is for refunding of payment. specially to those person who applied but rejected.

regards,

Engr. Raza

Dear All,

I am new in Riyadh and first thing i hear is Iqama to be made. I have actually 2 queries
1. profession on visa is Bio medical engineer and i have graduated in electronic & communication  engineering.

2. while registering in SEC it will ask for Iqama Number or the border number as i don't have iqama and i put the border number it doesn't validate says its not registered in National Information Center when i try to register into National information center it need Iqama.

Kindly request you all to guide me

register to SCE if you already have your iqama with you.we have the same problem.

hello guys, i was a little bit in doubt if i can upload the missing attachment later, like my letter of employment on completing my registration for SCE (Saudi Council of Engineers)? i have done uploading all the necessary requirements, only the remaining is, LOE. any advise would be appreciated.

thanking you all in advance. 
:)

Dear justnoone ,
Yes you can untill you submit the application. Once you submitted application you will not be able to change or update.

sakhawat ali wrote:

Dear justnoone ,
Yes you can untill you submit the application. Once you submitted application you will not be able to change or update.

thank you for the information, i appreciate your time in replying :)

have a nice time always.

Dear Raza Arug Elfara,
                       Today i payed remaining SR750 and i recieved a message from Saudi council of engineers that is as given bellow;

"Dear Engineer, your request approved but not final, and you can do your job with your membership ID until make sure that your files are correct and do final approval, to view your profile click here"
what mean by this?
is it approved?
If approved then when i can go to SCE office riyadh for collect my registration documents?? i want to change my profession into engineer. So what letter i should require from SCE Riyadh office?
Please reply me at your earliest..
Thanks a lot in advance

i have register my self with saudi council of engineers every thg was going smooth. i have done first payment of 500SR after that i received the mail and sms to do the 2nd payment of 750SR. But now problem is that i m trying to pay from last 5 days through sadad but system showing that "your account is not found". i have no idea what to do next as i contacted sce on phone as well but i dont see any progress. any one have any idea that what to do. your cooperation will be highly appreciated.

happyland wrote:

i have register my self with saudi council of engineers every thg was going smooth. i have done first payment of 500SR after that i received the mail and sms to do the 2nd payment of 750SR. But now problem is that i m trying to pay from last 5 days through sadad but system showing that "your account is not found". i have no idea what to do next as i contacted sce on phone as well but i dont see any progress. any one have any idea that what to do. your cooperation will be highly appreciated.

Dear what shows your SCE account online? I mean what status showing on SCE website? If you give me your User ID and password then may be i could help you. My cell No. is 0543972357

@ sakhawat ali & happyland

both of you must go directly to saudi council of engineer office ASAP to solve your problem.

Regards

salam allykum
I am here in Riyadh since last 15 years working as engineer. I have BTECH Honrs degree. I want to make register fron SEC. PLEASE TELL ME THE CHANNEL HOW I CAN APPLY AND sec IS EXCEPTING THE btech hons DGREE OR NOT. WHAT ARE THE STEP I HAVE TO FOLLOW PLEASE HELP ME ...

THANKS FOR ALL HERE

ZAMIR
[email protected]

zamir sheikh wrote:

salam allykum
I am here in Riyadh since last 15 years working as engineer. I have BTECH Honrs degree. I want to make register fron SEC. PLEASE TELL ME THE CHANNEL HOW I CAN APPLY AND sec IS EXCEPTING THE btech hons DGREE OR NOT. WHAT ARE THE STEP I HAVE TO FOLLOW PLEASE HELP ME ...

THANKS FOR ALL HERE

ZAMIR
[email protected]

No problem for B-Tech Hons. you can register through this addredd;
http:/eservices.saudieng.sa/en/Pages/welcome.aspx
If your documents are genuine and attested from all concern then no problem.

[Moderated: avoid copy/paste on the forum pls]

hello sir, hope everyone doing in their things in rite way, god bless all

i have b tech hons from Karachi Pakistan.
i heared SEC accepting the hrns degree only, i make attached my hns degree backside from university and forengn office Karachi.

can u tell me i need to attach more from where plse help me..

please give me the sequence

thanks n regards all

zamir sheikh
[email protected]

Dear friends,
           I recently received SCE Membership certificate and ID card through my authorised website in SCE after getting SMS that visit your authority to able to print your certificate,Now my question,Is this is the Final certificate or we have to collect these from SCE office personally to get my Iqama renewal.

hello everyone

I have btech honrs degree. I am now in Riyadh. I have attached foreign ministry and from NED university. but I want to know how many attachtaion I have to make in Karachi Pakistan then what are the step in saudia . pls advice me I want to send my degree to Karachi for attachtation.

zamir

dear friends,
last month i have been registered to SCE and was able to get my certificate, my problem is that the certificate that they issued is all written in arabic except on my registration no., profession, country & iqama no. which is in english. As my documents applied to change my profession in iqama as architect they rejected my saudi council certificate as they need the certificate to be written in arabic, where and how can i get this or do i need to go back in saudi council office to get another copy in full arabic language?

thank you for the help,

best regards
arnel

@ Raza Arug Elfara

Thanks alot. I never contacted you, however due to your answers I was able to register myself with SCE and alhamdulillah I got message from them stating that my degree is successfully evaluated and visit website to print online certificate and ID card.

I visited and printed both, however I am just wondering is there anything left. or I am good to go?

Thanking you in advance.

Kind Regards.
Rehan

rehan.hse wrote:

@ Raza Arug Elfara

Thanks alot. I never contacted you, however due to your answers I was able to register myself with SCE and alhamdulillah I got message from them stating that my degree is successfully evaluated and visit website to print online certificate and ID card.

I visited and printed both, however I am just wondering is there anything left. or I am good to go?

Thanking you in advance.

Kind Regards.
Rehan

if you got the certificate as well as the ID, then guess what, you just become a successful registered SCE member!

Wait for another three years to renew the membership! :D

I want change my proffession From Industeial Machinary Engineer to Building Technician Because I do no have Engineering Certificate I am Working As a Building technician What should i do I am having 3 Years diploma Certificate

Good day!

I need to claim my ID & Certificate but they said in the Jeddah branch office that I need to send them first a request addressing to the e-mail address that they gave to me but until now they haven't responded to my request. It was more or less 1 week that I sent them the e-mail for my request. Can somebody help me for this?

Thanks!

Dear Asalam-o-alaiqum,
                      I have a question with you about SCE ID card and certificates!. Actually i have registered with Saudi council of engineers one and half month ago. My profession on iqama also changed from labour to Engineer but i did't rcvd yet a message from SCE stating that your degree is evaluated!! Can you tel me how many time took in your case for issue the ID and certificate?? I was new in riyadh and my profession on iqama was labour cause i did register with SCE.

Awaiting your favorable response. 

Regards,
Sakhawat

@sakhawat ali

After I sent a letter to jawazat stating my iqama # in the letter (from SCE with stamp), I just wait for them to send me an e-mail or a text message stating that my ID and Certificate was already done. It was almost 2 months when I got that text message.

just try to input your numbers and be patient in tying because i also encounter that problem before.

What is the "Sadad Bill Code Number" of the Saudi Council of Engineers, Dammam?

Kabayan, I went yesterday to SCE,Dammam but my registration is pending due to non-payment of the 500.00 SR. But, previously, I paid this amount to the SCE Acct. No. at Arab National Bank. The SCE Staff then advised me to pay again the same amount through sadad system and I had tried for several times but the ATM Machine rejected (invalid) after inputting the 14 digit Bill Numder. So can you please to tell me the "Sadad Code Number" of the Saudi Council of Engineers, Dammam?

@Amer27

Kabayan, Did the SCE sent you a message immediately when you paid 500SR to Arab National Bank? Much better if you go to NCB ATM machine to pay your account. SCE Biller Number with SADAD is:123.

Regards

dear friend.
please can u tell me u got registration in saudi concil for b.tech