Yosuf

ladies and gentelmen
i would like to ask a question that i live in saudi arabia
but i am from pakistan my question that in saudia arab we foreghner are worse than animal but why?
it is the basic question why?
saudia arabia is the most islamic country in the world and what they want to send message by this to world ?
is it allow in islam ? dafinetly not/ then why you saudi do like this.
we pay money for visa and then in saudia we have to pay our whole salary to the person who is sponser why?
is this money HALAL for you?
if yes how?
if no then you do not believe in HEREAFTER?
my question from all of you what do you say about it ?
is it right or wrong

Calm down Mr. Yousuf :)
If you are facing problems with your sponser ,there are legal ways to solve it.Your sponser has no right to take your salary.
Of course this is not halal( allowed) in all religions not only in islam. Addressing all saudi of maltreating forigners (which is not fair ) will not solve your problems with your sponser.
Please reconsider what you said here.
Regards,:)

People, across the globe, will act and behave in various different ways, some acceptable and some not so very nice. You cannot blame religion, culture or society for this. It is the individual who has to take the credit or blame. We must always try to resolve our issues amicably with whoever we face them with. All issues and problems do have solutiuons if approached in the right manner, openly and sincerely.

On the other hand, oif people find it hard to live and work in a particular town, city, nation or enviroenment, then they should stop complaining and simply move away. No one forces people to come and live and work anywhere. Its entirely done by the individuals choice.

Good Luck.

Well said musicman, people can face tough situations any where in the world, talking from experience!!.

You can be in what others call the most liberal country and feel suffocated. You can also be in what others call the strictest country and feel librated! Blaming an entire nation for one man's fault is unfair, and if I were to rephrase I would say not acceptable by all means.
So Mr. Yousef I understand your dire situation but I believe that you could have approached the matter in a different way, and I am sure that a lot of people here would listen to your problem and try to help you out

I agree. Just because of a few, you cant label all saudis like that. Mate, just be, live and let live.