Which town to choose?

Hi,
we have decided to make the move to the UAE to work but I am trying to decide if we should go to Abu Dhabi or Al ain to live. We have one 8 year old child who will be with us so schools are important.  Wed like a place where there is a good life style, things to do places to go out etc.  We've done lots of research but would love some local knowledge to assist with our final decision.
thanks

Hello there,
Really both areas a o.k , be prepared for a huge change in your lifestyle and Its like stepping back in time in so many ways but youll see what I mean when you arrive....Abu Dhabi has alot more schools to choose from and also alot more to do, If you work in Al ain though it may pay to live there as its a bit of a drive back and forth each day, Alot of Expats with families prefer living in Villas and theres a few around with huge expat communities , You do also have alot of Apartments in town , depends on what you prefer. Just bare in mind Its very expensive to live in Abu Dhabi than Al ain only becuase theres a huge shortage of rentals so be prepared to do alot of searching if Abu Dhabi is your choice...
I hope it works out for yous...