To get Police clearance certificate from Angola

Hello, Can any one help me with this
I am in canada and got married to someone in India. Now in order for me to sponsor my husband, we need a police clearance certificate (PCC) from Angola.. He hired an agent to get this PCC but its been 5 months and we haven't heard anything.
Can anyone help us to guide to obtain this PCC?
Thanks

Hi and welcome on board Hetal!

Maybe you should contact someone in Angola ? :/

Armand

Hi

I am New to this bloga and i was looking for information in getting Police clearance certificate from Angola as i have worked there for 1 years and 10 months so i went to Angolan embassy in newdelhi they were lil rude and said i should have taken before coming here to india (FYI PCC is valid for 6 months period)I was not aware of this thing if i was i would have applied earlier but right now in trouble.I am requesting everyone who so ever have any information please share because without this i cannot go anywhere. i read some one had already posted this concern but in vain unable to get the procedure or any information related with this.Please share your experience or emailme at tarun(.)nsdc(@)yahoo(.)com...please remove () from the email address.Thanks in advance

Yours