Cost of living in tripoli libya

Hi everyone

I am very soon to join you at tripoli,i am being provided accomodation food and conveyance by my employer free of cost can any one tell what amount of money i need to maintain my self at tripoli if i have a maid at my place and other incidental expenses to maintain my self. Your immediated response  in the matter shall be highly appreciated by me.

thankx

anupm

This topic has been covered previously.  Please read through the past posts.  If you have any specific questions after you have done that, we will all do our best to help you.

Can you tell me what will be the per month cost of having a maid at my place and if you could tell me if maids are available at tripoli.

thanks a lot

anupm

Hellow! Anupm,
In my case, The maid was hired by company base and she was Tunisian and From 8 AM to 3 PM (Fri, Sat offday), the company gave her 450.- LD monthly. Her main job was cleaning house, washing and kitchen works (but she was not a professional cooker and just serve some light meals - Toast with coffe.

Hi. How you doing? I'm an Indian citizen & I'm working out an offer from Tripoli. I would like to know following if possible.

- Indians community out there
- Indian Food & grocesseries
- Culture
- Security
- Family life
- Accomadation cost
- Cost of Living with family
- Buying a Car
- Local Travelling
- Medical facility/cost
- Internet/Cell phone cost

I hope this is not tooomuch...try to give as much as possible.

Thanks in advance

If this is already somewhere pls send link.

Hi

This topic is already covered in cost of living in libya.Please refer the topic i hope you will get the details as asked for.

I am reaching tripoli on 23 oct 09, please give me your email id enabling me to pass on the informations to you.

anupm

Hi. How you doing? I'm an Indian citizen & I'm working out an offer from Tripoli. I would like to know following if possible.

- Indians community out there
- Indian Food & grocesseries
- Culture
- Security
- Family life
- Accomadation cost
- Cost of Living with family
- Buying a Car
- Local Travelling
- Medical facility/cost
- Internet/Cell phone cost

Thanks in advance

- Indians community out there - yes
- Indian Food & grocesseries - yes
- Culture - not really
- Security - Variable
- Family life - bring your own
- Accomadation cost - variable, 500lyd-8000lyd
- Cost of Living with family - see above
- Buying a Car - yes you can
- Local Travelling - yes they do
- Medical facility/cost - yes, but you need insurance
- Internet/Cell phone cost - depends on usage

Thanks in advance No worries, for more info, check the forum, all of these have been covered in some depth.

Try here:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewforum.php?id=103