HI im new and really scared

hi there everyone

well im coming to khobar in december or maybe sooner my husband got a job and will be flying out in august thats really scary and im expecting in January. would love to have the baby in london but can't our lease runs out in December 31st so i need to be out.

my questions were would it take till december for me to come and how much would it be for me if i wanted to delivery my baby in a good hospital some one told me £1500 is that right

thank you all

I was always thught you weren't allowed to fly in third trimester especially in the last month?!?!? If you husband has a three month probation it is unlikely you will get here before december. You can get your certificate certified before hand and get your medical done a little before the end but apparently they are only valid for a month so make sure you are ready to apply soon after that. Usually it will take the better part of a month sometimes more - depending on what side of the bed they get out of - to get from start of application to landing. If you are lucky it can take just 2weeks. Good luck although I'm not sure you will be allowed to fly so late in your pregnacy

thank you so much for your reply i check with British airways and bmi airways and they said i can fly up until im 36 weeks and his work have said they don't have a probation time

Thats weird but so then what i the problem

hi
its cool here in khobar.dont worry.you need about 5000 riyals for normal delivery and 10000 riyal for lscs

and depends which hospital you choose
take care

I would advise you to think this through. If you are apprehensive now you really should not consider having a child (your first?) in a Saudi public hospital. But check for prices and other things such as if your husband can attend (in Dubai husbands cannot attend the birth in anything less than the very best western hospitals) and although I realise it's a different country a private childbirth will cost over SAR 20,000 in Dubai. Ask around to find a wetsern woman who's given birth in Saudi although I suspect you'll find very few have. Best of luck but think it over.

miss1988 wrote:

hi there everyone

well im coming to khobar in december or maybe sooner my husband got a job and will be flying out in august thats really scary and im expecting in January. would love to have the baby in london but can't our lease runs out in December 31st so i need to be out.

my questions were would it take till december for me to come and how much would it be for me if i wanted to delivery my baby in a good hospital some one told me £1500 is that right

thank you all

get done by insurance if your Insurance covers or you can go the govt Hospital that's cheaper.

what i knew
the company will pay for hospital so dont wary abut it
and the best hospital is saad hospital.

and take care aput your baby becouse it will be sany so your baby will become braun.
:P

your husband can ask his company to accelerate the iqama process based on your condition. i got my iqama before the probation period was finished. within 2 weeks. so my family could come down early...just get him to ask his company, from there make sure you have your medical done and your passport is ok. getting a dependant visa is easy if you...if you need some help here know some1 in khobar who can help

fahad-1980 wrote:

what i knew
the company will pay for hospital so dont wary abut it
and the best hospital is saad hospital.

and take care aput your baby becouse it will be sany so your baby will become braun.
:P

How do you know the company will pay?

@ miss1988!
Welcome to EB!
It all depends how your husband negotiate with the Employer. I know champs who landed on day 01 with their complete families. But to be on a safe side, your husband can get his Iqama in two weeks and it will take extra 2 - 3 weeks for you to be in KSA...Hopefully it will help you...Regards!

thank you so much for your help its means a lot

how much do you think it is in the saad hospital and is it good thanks

how much do you think it is in the saad hospital and is it good thanks
it is depend on your case
so it start charg from 9,000 S.R TO 12,000

the conpany pay 10,000
so you have to pay 2,000
;)

Since your husband does not have a probation period, you can come to Saudi anytime after he starts working. Heck, you might be able to come with him in August. You should tell him to ask his company.

As for delivering a baby, not sure if the insurance your husband is getting will cover that (He should ask). Al-saad hospital is a five-star hospital so even if it does I don't think it will cover everything cost-wise.

I would go with Al mana hospital or Al Mouwasat hospital. They are very good and much cheaper. So if your husband's insurance covers delivering a baby, then I'm sure it'll cover everything. Otherwise it would be around 4000-5000 SR.

Good luck!!

i hope things will be great for you and your family miss 1988 , things will be more than find don't worry , hospital in KSA isn't that expensive as if you came earlier and your husband have his own medical insurance you will be OKAY in no time ^^

once again thank you so much for you advice and help.
ive contacted saad hospital and they gave me a really good price 5500 so im happy with that

yeah im happy for you too , i hope every thing will go smoothly , that a great news .

please take care and welcome to KSA again . .. ^^

good news miss 1988

i will visit you ther :P

i hope that you will be fine and get cute baby .