Any last minute advice?

after a weekend visiting friends in Malta, we have a deposit down on a lovely flat in mellieha....

we are moving in 2 weeks time.

any last minute things I need to do?

I'm starting to panic!

Mellieha is lovely (altho am a bit biased)...last minute things to do...depends on what you thinks it the most important for you....really - its just a little too vague a question and is a biggy

hmm...well I suppose I just mean in terms of paperwork etc, if there's anything I need to do? or take with us?

I think I'm worrying that I will forget something!

JUST YOUR PASSPORTS, DRIVING LICENCES, MARRIAGE LINES (AND DIVORCE PAPERS IF THATS EVER BEEN PART OF YOUR LIFE.altho i guess you may be too young for that..unlike us old fogies....LOL..where in mellieha will you be living as we ,live there too...dont post on open forum just PM for privacy)
All your banking stuff...especially banking history to prove to banks - if you want savings accounts in UK then make sure you apply for them before you leave UK....its difficult ot get one after you have left.....accounts here dont pay much or indeed anything at all - the best i've come across here has been easisave part of fimbank paying 2.5%...easy access...

maybe consider bringing your medical records available from your doctor (about £15) and maybe dental records too.

if i think of anything else will post here