I want to import food product in Vietnam

:)

Hello mina.

Welcome to Expat.com!

Hope you will soon be advised.

Aurélie

Hi,

I'm Wendy from Vietnam and living in HCMC, tell me what kind of food you are doing business, I'm not professional invest consulting but I have many customers working many various fields in Vietnam, about food I have some business on seafood, I thinks I could recommend them or Vietnam promotion trade organization to you. Send me via email: [email protected]

Regards
Wendy

There are, already, quite a few Italian food imports in to VietNam, particularly Olive Oil (one or two good ones and a lot of drips from the barrel).

You are best to know your export contact before coming, then come oer and survey the market. Vietnamese imports and exports are reported to international cargo reporting companies and it will be easy for you to determine who is actually doing the importing.

Thailand sources many fish, some of very dubious quality, and some are even called 'Italian'! Anchovies, for one.

UPDATE:
Goodfood.com.vn
&
Phan Dai Tan Viet

both import IT foods and distribute them.

Hi minagelso,
my name is Duong,
I am working in farm food segment, export/import.
I can help you.
please don't hesitage to contact me at: [email protected]

DuongBui

Hi DuongBui,

You could give information on the forum?

Hi Christine,

I am doing some biz in farm food, seafood, handcraft.
Now we export to all abroad.
My main job is IT administrator. and working in another side as broker.

Thanks.
DuongBui.

That is great but you should consider the barrier of your country before coming here

Hi Wendy could we get in touch?
I am exporting Italian food to the world ,I would like to know some information regarding it!
Do you are interesting on it?
Tnx
Miky

Hello Mina,

I have just started with some Vietnamese friends a small busines in Saigon.
[Moderated]
We want to import also food products from germany. If you get some infomation about the import of this kind of products perhaps we can cooperate.

Best regards

DB

is your german shop at nguyen chi phuong? i am from singapore ... i think i went to your place to have german sausage

Hello Jason,

we are at 216 Nguyễn Tri Phương,ward 4, 10 Dist. - HCMC

cheers

DB

Hi Mina,
Can you let me know what matter you want to know about import food in Vietnam. It is easy to share information if I know in detail.

Tam

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum.+ Post your advert in the Business partners classifieds in Ho Chi Minh City section.]

my name is sergio I live in vietnam also sale seafood. did you like contact with me SKYPE sergio.quintero34

[email protected]

thanks
sergio

Hi kien

my name is duc.  i have friend from indonesia wanting to export birdnest and cardamon( the spice they used to make pho).  Any interests, let me kmnow

i can export food to vietnam.m gonna start my export business from india so i need a person of vietnam who can help me out and i can share profir with him/her..

hello.. its ishan and i wana export products to vietnam so contact me and i wana know what products vietnam imports..i can export from india..

hii i wana export from india?can i ?

Dear Mina:

I'll be delighted if you planning to open business in Sale, Marketing in Vietnam. I' m can assist new startup with marketing plan and strategies.

The main reason the added me to your organization:

1- English very efficiency , meaning when dealing with foreign investors,
they can understand clearly to the point.

2 - Knowledges & Experiences in consulting, included market worldwide.

3 - Able to analyses, identifies opportunity, thus guide the investor to
the right path.

4 - Identifies the current trends.

5 - Able to develop the business plan ( not the financial projection )

6 - Understood the Western cultures.

7 - Very friendly and adaptive

8 - Willing to go beyond the business venture to help client whatever
they're  looking for ( requested )

9 - Client/investor succeed is my accomplishment.

My mobile: (84) 123.894.2094  outside Vietnam
0123.894.2094 in VN

fernandezjose55[at]gmail.com

Kind Regards;

Thinh (Ted)  Nguyen

ok but what can i export?

Hi Mr DB:

I'm a Viet Kieu, US educated a former Business Consultant. I'm teaching English conversation for Adults,and tutor Vietnamese for foreigners.

I'm honest, mostly due to lived in US.

Currently I'm living in saigon, needless to say in this mega city there are many things and opportunities versus in smaller  cities.

I'm help you startup business as well as marketing, sourcing, dealing with goverment officials. One important thing : Vietnamese generally doesn't speak English, and if they do, not that fluent. In businessthere are NO room for error.

Don't hesitated to contact me, you never know that I'm very helpfull to you.

Outside VN (84) 123.894.2094
in VN 0123.894.2094

fernandezjose55[at]gmail.com

Kind Regards,

Ted

Just tell me what you wanted to imported/exported. OK

Don't write too short, it's not "polite" you should saying enought words for me or anyone to understand, no one can guessed, OK

Ted

Hi,
Does anyone know where I can get supplies of Malaysian ingredients in HCMC?
Thanks.

i will be happy to send you high quality products from israel

olive oil
skin care from dead sea minerals
camel milk soap
and more .........

ofer greenstein

i will happy to start sale my high quality products
all made in Israel
cosmetic for skin care - dead sea minerals - camek milk soap -

organic olive oil

baby care products

all organic and 100 nature

[email protected]

ofer greentein

Ofer Greenstein | Far East Business Opportunities
14  Eliezer HaGadol |  Jerusalem | 9359039  Israel  |
[email protected] |  mobile 972-54-6676060 |  Fax 057-797-4234

i can help you with organic olive oil

Ofer Greenstein | Far East Business Opportunities
14  Eliezer HaGadol |  Jerusalem | 9359039  Israel  |
[email protected] |  mobile 972-54-6676060 |  Fax 057-797-4234

hii wendy i m ishan gupta from india.i wana export products to vietname so i need ur help to find the products which i can export..my email id is [email protected] contact me

hello i m ishan i wana export products to vietnam so plzz guid me.my email id is [email protected]

knight8166 wrote:

Hi,
Does anyone know where I can get supplies of Malaysian ingredients in HCMC?
Thanks.

http://thevietnamguide.com/tvg/buying-y … minh-city/

Hi JimBream,

Thanks for the link. Went to the ones in HCMC, could not find the ingredients i am looking for.

what kind of food you are going to import here? can you tell detail about that? i like to do maketing and introduce your business ,send me email hope to help you

[Moderated: No advert on the forum.]

[Moderated: no free ad on the forum pls + register in the business directory]

wendy

i am looking for some food produts to import from vietnam can you help me to get some details

How can I help?

Hi Mina:

What you need is someone work with or for you, helping you from the start . Not just someone trying to sell, agent, food importers or in that matter.

Vietnamese in general doesn't speak English well. Even they're NOT FULLY UNDERSTOOD, they'll said they are, just to SAVED their face ( Vietnamese culture). So, best bet is to hire a staff than fluent in English and Vietnanese origin. To help you whatever you needs. You got my point.

I'm a business outsourcing, but if you're asking my help. I'll help you.

Ted

I will send an email to inquire.

Hello Sergio,

I am Patrick from Japan and I am
exporting seafood to HCMC as well.

Please let me contact you.
What would be the best time.

Hi Patrick.ppia,

This topic is very old ( 2012 )

If you are looking for business partners, i invite you to post in the classifieds section.

Thanks,

Priscilla  :cheers:

Closed