Yoga and pilates

Hi everybody!

I'm new in Nairobi...
Anybody of you can give some tips about yoga o pilates classes? And about night life???

Thanks!ù

Ceci

Check at Jaffery Club Lawington!

for nite life westlands:- black diamond, galileo, gipsy, tree house. Town:-F1, F2, and many more. Hurlingam:- casablanca.
i could just suggest these for you. Note:- F1, F2 mainly for guys hehehe

Yoga classes on Wednesdays and Fridays at 5.30pm at the Wentworth Gym, in Kileleshwa on Githunguri Road (Easy to find on google maps). This yoga is quite sportive, kind of yoga combien with fitness, very energizing! africayogaproject.org (the teacher are from this NGOs), the cost is 500 KES/classes
There are other classes here: vinyasayoga.co.ke/index.php/classes.html I'm yet to try them, but I know some people who like this classes.

And for going out, club Volar on Ngong Road, Tree House, Mercury at ABC place

Amelie

thank you everybody...I will definetely try the yoga classes in Githuguri Road, kust near to the house. Let me know about vinsyagayoga..

Cecilia,
Did you try the yoga classes at githunguri road? If yes, do you recommend?

Yes, i tried the classes last week and I really enjoyed it. You should definetely try.
Very active...at the end of the class i could not move myself...
The teacher is giving also a saturday class for free at 10 am in sarakasi dome.

cheers,

cecilia

Hey Ceci,

My name is Caitlin and I am a yoga instructor in Nairobi. I am teaching classes almost every day in Nairobi. If you are interested in joining any, you can give me a call

(moderated: please post in the classifieds classes section)

I also teach private individual and group lessons. Hope to hear from you : )

All the best,

Caitlin

Hi Caitlin

My name is Lorraine,I would like to do both in a group I am a beginner though pls let me know where you have the classes.

Lorraine

Hi Caitlin,

My name is parvati. I'm in westlands Nairobi. I'm interested in yoga classes, possible private. I'm only in town for about a week. Please advise. Thanks

@ Parvatim > This is an old post (2012) and i think that it would be better if you can post in the Yoga classes in Nairobi section, maybe you will receive more offers there. :)

Have a nice day,

Priscilla

I am looking for yoga and Pilates instructor

Hello , I would like to have yoga session kindly tell me the date and venue if it's possible. Regards Surya

Hello Muhammad Surya,

Welcome to Expat.com

Please note that this is an old thread, could you please drop your ad under the Yoga classes in Nairobi section.

Thank you

Christopher
Expat.com

hello ,

Happy New Year

I would like to join your  yoga classes please let me know when and where

Regards
Sadiq surya