Bored...

Why this KSa is so bored? where there's no entertainment for foreigners :mad: anyway am bored as well let me know if someone is having party over weekend so i could join them too.

Naveed Nawaz wrote:

Why this KSa is so bored? where there's no entertainment for foreigners :mad: anyway am bored as well let me know if someone is having party over weekend so i could join them too.

Yes, of course, we always have parties here to accommodate bored people and invite complete strangers.

DUDE!  Get real!

:dumbom:

and one more thing:  Don't duplicate threads.

wow sounds good so when i should expect an invitation :p:

Naveed Nawaz wrote:

saimans is in charge of the invitations lmao

lmfao siamons is no where in this thread and since he's become suspicious in that thread so i am not gonna accept his invitation.

Naveed Nawaz wrote:

lmfao siamons is no where in this thread and since he's become suspicious in that thread so i am not gonna accept his invitation.

:lol::lol::lol:
You're learning!!

Oh yea am learning thanks for the info ma'am

g'd morning alliecat jewelers :p wot do you do for living??? u mind asking me do u share some other social networks don't you??

Drunk's posts are hilarious,
wait he is not drunk is he ?!

Natour wrote:

Drunk's posts are hilarious,
wait he is not drunk is he ?!

Who's is not drunk?? U guess u r just awake now :p sleep again bro

"U guess U" <-- what are you trying to say ?

Alliecat wrote:
Naveed Nawaz wrote:

saimans is in charge of the invitations lmao

I never knew I had the Feline fan following also.... :)

BTW you are also invited for the e-party along with NN !!!:P

Naveed Nawaz wrote:

Don't tell me you were serious, BTW If you are seriosuly planning to travel for a cup of coffee to this place, I wud be more than happy to be your host !! :)

Now dont be suspicious like Alliecat, She has got a serious competetion !!! ;)

saimans wrote:
Naveed Nawaz wrote:

Don't tell me you were serious, BTW If you are seriosuly planning to travel for a cup of coffee to this place, I wud be more than happy to be your host !! :)

Now dont be suspicious like Alliecat, She has got a serious competetion !!! ;)

u knew that we were just kidding, but if you will insist i will be there in riyadh i often visit my childhood friends in Malaz

yes  I would  like to join it , too . contact me please
[email protected]