New : Gambia jobs section

Hi,

we are pleased to inform you that a new Jobs section is available on expat-blog.com !

Whether you are looking for a job or offering a vacancy in Gambia, we invite you to post an ad in the Gambia Jobs section.

Do not hesitate to share your thoughts and comments, your feedback is always appreciated !

Thanks,

Julien

is there any job for graduates from nigeria in gambia

Hi akkirrahmjamiu and welcome to Expat.com!

Please start a new topic on the Gambia forum or please post an advert in the Jobs in Gambia section. Thank you.

hello everyone. am a new member here and i am interested in getting a job in Kombo but i do not find any offers on the net.   there are also a lot of people that have not furthered their education which limits their chances of landing a well paid job in the Gambia. i would appreciate it if something is done about it.

@Julien

Mr Julien

Good afternoon!

I am seeking a job in Gambia.I am a  civil engineer .I was working in Govt and got retired some time back.

Thank you

Hello sgilani651,

Welcome to expat.com!

Kindly create your CV on Jobs in Gambia. You might find some luck there.

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

hello everyone. am a new member here and i am interested in getting a job i do not find any offers on the net.  there are also a lot of people that have not furthered their education which limits their chances of landing a well paid job in the Gambia. i would appreciate it if something is done about it. This is my WhatsApp number ***

Moderated by Cheryl last year
Reason : Contact details
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello adulaic,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

Since you are looking for a job, I will also advise you to create your CV in the right section, which is Jobs in Gambia.

That is the only way we can help you in this hunt.

All the best,

Cheryl

Expat.com team