Is there anyone willing to have a meeting in Salvador?

Hi there! I arrived last January in Salvador. Is there anyone willing to have a meeting to share the experience living in Bahia?

Hope to meet someone soon! :-)

Josep

Hi, i'm planning to move to Bahia soon too!!!
Can i ask if you got a work visa or permit!?
I'm hoping to stay there for as long as i can and get a job teaching!!
Any help would be great!!
Gracias, Brigada, thanks !!

Hi Shelly! How are you? My name is Luciola Ramos,I am Brazilian from Salvador (the capitak of Bahia)and I would like to meet people from overseas to get to practice a little bit of the language. I really love speaking English and I think that would be a good idea to meet people who want to learn about our culture and tradition. If it sounds like what you are looking for,feel free to get in touch by email. ([email protected])
All the best and very welcome!
Lucy!

Hello Lucy and welcome to Expat.com! :)

This thread ia a year old.
You should start a new thread on the Salvador de Bahia forum for better visibility.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Olá Luciola! Tudo bom?

Eu vi o seu post aqui no Expat.com.

Eu sou espanhol mas falo também português e inglês.

Moro em Lauro de Freitas mas poderíamos nos encontrar algum dia em Salvador se você quiser.

No aguardo do seu retorno! :-)

Josep

Hello Josep,

Out of respect for the rest of our members, many who do not speak Portuguese, would you please post in English only in this Anglophone forum. We do have a Portuguese language forum which you can access by clicking on the Portugal/Brazil flag icon at the top right corner of the website's banner.

Thanks for your cooperation and understanding.

http://yoursmiles.org/tsmile/flag/t67118.gif  Cheers,  http://yoursmiles.org/tsmile/flag/t67054.gif
  William James Woodward – Brazil Animator, Expat-blog Team

Josep,

I am an American living near Lauro de Freitas.  We can meet at the Salvador North Shopping Center to talk.  I am retired, so I am available at your convenience.  My e-mail is: [email protected].

Ramon

Hi Ramon!

I am writing you an e-mail so we can meet each other in the Shopping.

I will be available during the meeting.

Cheers

Josep

Hi everyone! I am visiting Salvador on Friday and will be there for a week! Would love to meet up with fellow expats and locals!

Cheers!

Ali