Considering the job crunch.. is there any room in Dubai for a.....

Okay, so I have had this craze to move to Dubai. I know that the market is really bad down there, but in all honesty, I personally think that there should be a market for me. I have a lot of Senior/Managerial experience. 20+ years of work experience. Highly experienced in the following fields: Sales & Marketing, Human Resources. I have a MBA degree. I have a business commerce degree. Most of my experience is western experience. What am I doing wrong? I mean I have applied for many jobs, but to no avail. I have registered with quite a few recruitment agencies, but no luck, once again. Is my resume not good enough? Is there some specific resume standard when it comes to applying for jobs in the Middle East.. specifically in the UAE?

Any advice? -Serious advice only-

C'mon guys!

Salaam,
Appreciate if you could expalin what is the meaning of "NAHID' please,
Thanks

Hi Masood,

Dont worry its not you! or your resume,
Sometimes it takes up to 4 months before you even get a reply , if you ever get one at all ,Personally I think business here are very unprofessional in notifying you if you havnt got the position ,
There are alot of people in the same boat as you , here and overseas trying to find work.

Good Luck in the Job Hunt:)