Iqama Transfer

im working in a restaurant in jeddah as a supervisor since last 4 years and 5 months but now im not so happy to work any more I need some better job so can i ask transfer from my company or i have to go exit for another job.

Hello  All

My kafil is a expat entrepreneur (mustasmir) whose business is hotel operations and management. In feburay last year he applied to have his business licence renewed but until now was unable to get it renewed.My iqamah has expired and I can't get it renewed because his business licence is expired.

The government promised my kafil a three month grace period on his licence during which he could do any renewal or transfer of his employees but this has not happen.In addition he was instructed to apply for a new business which he did but until now they haven't approved it so bascally my kafil is in limbo and we don't know when the situaton will be resolved. My kafil can't do anything but wait.

A new company is willing to hire me and my kafil is willing to give me the release letter to transfer. Given the special circumstance is there any way I can do the transfer without first renewing my iqamah.

thank you

I am in KSA for 14 months on azad visa, i dont know my kafeel, just know the saudi agent , my iqama is in Red, one Green company offer me job but on Transferable Iqama condition, what are the steps required to tranfer iqama, Thanks

Hi ,
I would like to know i am retired and my company is asking to submit iqamas as they want to Put exit on my Visa , and they are not accepting any kind of transfership
So do i need to go back to my country or is there anyway to get visa from here ( jeddah )
And if yes how much does it cost

Hi! I just want to know if the iqama is shouldered by the employer?Is there any latest law that us,employee should pay for it?Application and renewal?Thank you.

i guess it has to be paid by the employee. family status entitles u and your family members for air tickets and medical insurance only..

khan_inayat wrote:

Dear Members

I want to know if the company pays for the iqama issuence fees for childrena nd also renewal fees for family if they offer you a family status. or do you have to pay it yourself.

Any insight will be very much appreciated.

Thanx

Assalamu alaikum brothers,
Can anybody pls help regarding this, that I am on free visa (welding technician) attested on diploma certificate. Now I got a good job from a good company on B.Tech basis,& the new company is asking transfer. So, the problem is that, I have lost my diploma certificate.so my question is while giving transfer I have to submit my diploma certificate also or only B.tech is enough. And while changing the profession, is it necessary to produce diploma certificate. Pls help. Your response will be highly appreciated. May god bless u people.

rizwantheprince wrote:

Assalamu alaikum brothers,
Can anybody pls help regarding this, that I am on free visa (welding technician) attested on diploma certificate. Now I got a good job from a good company on B.Tech basis,& the new company is asking transfer. So, the problem is that, I have lost my diploma certificate.so my question is while giving transfer I have to submit my diploma certificate also or only B.tech is enough. And while changing the profession, is it necessary to produce diploma certificate. Pls help. Your response will be highly appreciated. May god bless u people.

Dear,

Your B.tech certificate is enough, but is it attested from Saudi Embassy in your country ?

Yes, my B.tech certificate is attested from saudi embassy from india. But my present iqama profession is welding technician. As this profession visa is issued on diploma certificate, so while changing the profession from technician to engineer, i have to submit both diploma & B.tech certificates? Or only B.tech is enough. Pls help.
And thanks alot for ur good response. May god bless u alot bro.

Dear HRGuru, i have one more question to know.
I heard that if i change my profession to engr. Then i have to write the exams at every renewal of saudi council, is it true? If yes what type of exams? As iam mechanical engr. And i have to pay the saudi council fees or company will pay every one or two years(whatever it is)? Pls kindly help me in these queries?
Jazak Allaah Khair.

Dear,

I am currently working with a company with over 6 years. Now I am getting a good opportunity with another company and I am willing to take a move. My concern is as follows;

For 5 years I was on a "Building Technician" profession on my iqama. And it was changed to "Computer Programmer" just 8 months back. My question  is that if I could face any difficulties in getting transfer or not in this case?

rizwantheprince wrote:

Dear HRGuru, i have one more question to know.
I heard that if i change my profession to engr. Then i have to write the exams at every renewal of saudi council, is it true? If yes what type of exams? As iam mechanical engr. And i have to pay the saudi council fees or company will pay every one or two years(whatever it is)? Pls kindly help me in these queries?
Jazak Allaah Khair.

If you are going to change the profession now , you only need the B.Tech certificate. If you change the profession to engineer then you will need to register with Saudi Council of Engineers, no need for written tests as of now as far as I know. The company Govt.Relations guys would know in detail and yes the company should pay (usually) for any associated costs.  Its usually valid for a year.

Hope this helps.

fmperu wrote:

Dear,

I am currently working with a company with over 6 years. Now I am getting a good opportunity with another company and I am willing to take a move. My concern is as follows;

For 5 years I was on a "Building Technician" profession on my iqama. And it was changed to "Computer Programmer" just 8 months back. My question  is that if I could face any difficulties in getting transfer or not in this case?

If you have only changed your profession in the last 8months and not sponsorship, then you need not worry in moving to the new sponsor, provided he will be issuing demand letter and your company will release you.

Thanks for the reply.

Another question; Does NOC required for Pakistani nationals if I go on exit from current employer and come on new work visa from new employer?

fmperu wrote:

Thanks for the reply.

Another question; Does NOC required for Pakistani nationals if I go on exit from current employer and come on new work visa from new employer?

With the new restrictions in place NOC requirement has been revoked long time ago for all nationalities. So no, NOC is not required if you are leaving on Final exit and coming back on new visa.

hi my friend is doing job in graphic designer company. he went to ksa on the free of coz visa and transferred his haqam from kafil to company approximately 8 year back. now he want to transfer from the company to a kafil but he knows that the company will not allow him to do that now we don't know how can he and what can he do? please guide us we will be thankful to you.

regards:

my profession on iqama is "aamil versha" can i apply for visit visa of my family.
second my visa is new i came here on july2011. i have not completed two years under my first kafeel. still around 8 months left should i get naqal kafala or i have to complete full two years then only i can start the process of transfer.kindly advise on the above matter i will be thankful to all.

thanks

my profession on iqama is "aamil versha" can i apply for visit visa of my family.
second my visa is new i came here on july2011. i have not completed two years under my first kafeel. still around 8 months left should i get naqal kafala or i have to complete full two years then only i can start the process of transfer.can any one advise on the above matter pls.

thanks

Can anyone pls help me.. as i am facing problem to transfer my iqama

I got a new job and i resigned from previous employer.

Through Labour office (makatabalhamil) I got agreed to trasfer within 3 months time to the new company else the previous employer can send me on final exit.

Now I am facing the problem the new employer unable to transfer my sponsorship and the time limit is going to expire plus my iqama is going to expire within 2 months

l understood am really in trouble as I got everything settled by labour office, the previous employer may not help.

my child is under my iqama...I need your help whether i can transfer my sponsorship to wife's iqama..is there any documents required again from my previous employer or my wife's sponsor (hospital).

if it is possible...later can i transfer to another employer to work or not?

plz help

Hi...

I am working in saudi arabia for 12 years now i recently got transfer to new sponsor, this is my second transfer, i want to understand the time frame of second and third transfer,

Thanks
A

shaikhanwar wrote:

Hi...

I am working in saudi arabia for 12 years now i recently got transfer to new sponsor, this is my second transfer, i want to understand the time frame of second and third transfer,

Thanks
A

For any transfer you need to complete min of 2 yrs wit your sponsor before a transfer can be made - legally.

hi..

am in free visa,completed 2 years,took release from kafeel and submitted to  company.

submitted to company on januvary 10th,till now not transferd.yesterday my iqamma expired.i dont know whats happening.
new company paid 2000 Sr for transfer,as it is showing in my iqamma

1. how many days it required for transferring in normal way?
2. my iqamma expired,will it affect the transfer process?
3. new company on green,sometimes it comes to orange,again green
4. is there any way to know the status of tranferring,as i doubt the HR peoples in new cmpy are telling lie with me.?
5. now i dont have iqamma only one month validity for the release letter from kafeel.

please help me...

melvu wrote:

hi..

am in free visa,completed 2 years,took release from kafeel and submitted to  company.

submitted to company on januvary 10th,till now not transferd.yesterday my iqamma expired.i dont know whats happening.
new company paid 2000 Sr for transfer,as it is showing in my iqamma

1. how many days it required for transferring in normal way?

Depends on the mandoob and his hold, least I have seen is 3 working days and max - more than 2 - 3 months even.

2. my iqamma expired,will it affect the transfer process?

No, you or the new sponsor depending on your agreement will have to pay the fine of SR.500/- for expired iqama.

3. new company on green,sometimes it comes to orange,again green

Happens all the time to companies where there is high attrition rate - people leaving and joining the company.

4. is there any way to know the status of tranferring,as i doubt the HR peoples in new cmpy are telling lie with me.?

You could check the MOFA site to know if the transfer has been made, also check the bank to see if the money you have given for transfer is gone.

5. now i dont have iqamma only one month validity for the release letter from kafeel.

An official letter in KSA is valid for 3 months from date of issue unless specified explicitly.

please help me...

As salamualykum.
I am currently working as a dentist here in Al Bahah. In sha Allah I have plans of getting marrie dto a brother who is working in Riyadh. In my contract I can give 1 month notice to the company if I want to resign so I m leaning on doing that? do I have to exit  the kingdom or can  just get a transfer from another clinic in Riyadh? which is faster? AND does my kafeel have a right over me to stop me from getting married?

Aminah

aminahanjela wrote:

As salamualykum.
I am currently working as a dentist here in Al Bahah. In sha Allah I have plans of getting marrie dto a brother who is working in Riyadh. In my contract I can give 1 month notice to the company if I want to resign so I m leaning on doing that? do I have to exit  the kingdom or can  just get a transfer from another clinic in Riyadh? which is faster? AND does my kafeel have a right over me to stop me from getting married?

Aminah

Walaikum salam, first of all mabrook on getting married, Insha Allah.

Your Kafeel cannot stop you from getting married. More over if the policy of the company allows, he should give leave for marriage as well.

Why do you need to resign in the first place to get married, is it b'z you want to come to Riyadh ?. In this case you need to give one month notice to your employer. In any case you need to, if you are resigning and transferring your sponsorship or if you are going on final exit.

If your kafeel will give release to another clinic in riyadh, well and good, if not you will need to go on exit and come back on new visa - after getting a suitable offer and visa.

Transfer is faster and convenient if all papers are ok and all parties agree to it , if not new visa is faster. As for medical professional I do know they might be able to stop you from returning as well.

I would like to reply because they dont pay my salary on time and give it installment basis and upto now i dont have an iqama yet. AND I am not sure if  my kafeel will release me.

hello

my profession on iqama is "دهان مركبات"

i just want to ask " is my profession changeable "?

if yes then what is the procedure...

my all degrees are attested from MOFA and Saudi Embassy Pakistan.

HRGuru wrote:
aminahanjela wrote:

As salamualykum.

Aminah

Your Kafeel cannot stop you from getting married. More over if the policy of the company allows, he should give leave for marriage as well.

Why do you need to resign in the first place to get married, is it b'z you want to come to Riyadh ?. In this case you need to give one month notice to your employer. In any case you need to, if you are resigning and transferring your sponsorship or if you are going on final exit.

If your kafeel will give release to another clinic in riyadh, well and good, if not you will need to go on exit and come back on new visa - after getting a suitable offer and visa.

Transfer is faster and convenient if all papers are ok and all parties agree to it , if not new visa is faster. As for medical professional I do know they might be able to stop you from returning as well.

I would like to reply because they dont pay my salary on time and give it installment basis and upto now i dont have an iqama yet. AND I am not sure if  my kafeel will release me.

aminahanjela wrote:
HRGuru wrote:
aminahanjela wrote:

As salamualykum.

Aminah

I am not sure what you meant here, if you dont have an iqama there are other issues, kindly can you clarify.

kashifmalik wrote:

hello

my profession on iqama is "دهان مركبات"

i just want to ask " is my profession changeable "?

if yes then what is the procedure...

my all degrees are attested from MOFA and Saudi Embassy Pakistan.

This profession is Vehicle Painter. I believe this profession is transferable, and if you have all your documents attested, go for it. Good Luck.

Assalam-o-alaikum

I want to ask that currently im on visa of aamil maemari I just arrived here 2 months ago ... I have masters degree  and want to do job in company , so any one can tell me that can I change my kafala in order to work with company .....

fahadmemon55 wrote:

Assalam-o-alaikum

I want to ask that currently im on visa of aamil maemari I just arrived here 2 months ago ... I have masters degree  and want to do job in company , so any one can tell me that can I change my kafala in order to work with company .....

Transfer depends on company nitaqat status since you haven't completed two years, more over the profession also has to match the other company line of business. You can read my other posts regarding nitaqat status below:

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=226453

Dears

I need your support to know that is it possible to get transfer without Kafeel's paper / permission to another company as he is in Green catagery and not ready to give release.

If possible then hows risk ?

I will be really thanks for your advice.

Ahmad

Ahmadtanvir wrote:

Dears

I need your support to know that is it possible to get transfer without Kafeel's paper / permission to another company as he is in Green catagery and not ready to give release.

Ahmad

No. It's better not to think in this way even.

TheLegendLeads wrote:
Ahmadtanvir wrote:

Dears

Ahmad

No. It's better not to think in this way even.

:one true

So there is another solution when my sponsor is ready to give release and I cannot take final exit?

Please share me solution.

Thanks

Ahmadtanvir wrote:

So there is another solution when my sponsor is ready to give release and I cannot take final exit?

Please share me solution.

Thanks

If your sponsor is in green and he is not releasing you after 2 yrs of course, he has the right to do so and your options are limited. You can ask for final exit and in between find a new sponsor with visa and come back.

Thanks dear

I have under the sponsership of one saudi who is in unaiza, qassim. Now i have got a new saudi from dammam. i have some problem with my old kafeel, that i cant get a contact with him regularly. i would like to transfer my kafeel to new one in dammam. The problem is i came under this kafeel last may only. my question is can i transfer my visa to the new kafeel, coz i have heared that it is not possible within two years of first visa. i dont know. i think you can help me
my profession is : Kaharbayi Mabani ( i think, its Building Electrician)
regards
Fenaz

fenus007 wrote:

I have under the sponsership of one saudi who is in unaiza, qassim. Now i have got a new saudi from dammam. i have some problem with my old kafeel, that i cant get a contact with him regularly. i would like to transfer my kafeel to new one in dammam. The problem is i came under this kafeel last may only. my question is can i transfer my visa to the new kafeel, coz i have heared that it is not possible within two years of first visa. i dont know. i think you can help me
my profession is : Kaharbayi Mabani ( i think, its Building Electrician)
regards
Fenaz

You have to wait for 2 years counting from the date of issue of your iqama.