GERMAN TEACHER looking for a job in the area Meknes / Fez

GERMAN TEACHER IS LOOKING FOR A JOB

I started with teaching in my 3rd semester at the university studying for my diploma Teacher for German as Foreign Language (DAF) so about 20+ years before. In this long time of teaching I had student groups of language schools, summer camps, high schools, business companies and private students of the most different ages and goals (everyday communication, special language skils, exams). Teaching german is not only a job for me but my passion too.

I'm originaly from Hungary and going to get married and live in Morocco where I'm already staying. I speak english and few words spanish too. I'm learning now french and darija. 

If you know about any offer please contact me here in a private message. Thank you!

Hi and welcome to the forum Gabriella_Dora!

My suggestion would be to post an advert in the accommodation section of Morocco classifieds.
It should help ;)

Regards
Armand

Hi Gabriella,

We are a Language center in fes. We're looking for full or part-time English teachers.

If you're still interested, please call us at 0535656115 or stop by our center in 3 Bir Anzarane, Imm Bensaid, n°18, fes- Atlas

@Gabriella_Dora hey are you still interested in finding a job? We are a new language center looking for an experienced teacher to teach German to adults .

@Gabriella_Dora hey we are a new language center looking for a German teacher intrested?

Hello @ Luckfield,

Please note that this is an old thread and I am closing it. These members have been inactive for years now.

If you have an open position, please create an advert in the dedicated section of the website : Jobs in Morocco

All the best

Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed