How to report a scam from outside?

Hi all. I wanted to ask the local Malaysians if there was a way I could be helped. I wanted to start a business here in Saudi and was planning on purchasing my product from malyasia via this paper company. Well after being in touch for several weeks we decide to place the order and send the down payment. Well now that I'm sure the money is there, the guy has turned his phone off and is not replying to any of my emails.

Send me a message if you can give me some advise on how I can report that person to the local malysian authorities and get my money back.

maybe publish the guys phone nr. over here and the company details which has been given to you... also there is another way you could track this but chances are pretty slim..If anyone who would like to establish a company in malaysia they will have to register with SSM (http://www.ssm.com.my/)which is some sort of Chamber of Commerce or Company Registration body where you can launch the complaint officially !!
This are the only ideas which I have as of now, maybe others might have any better ideas...