New brit in Abu-dhabi looking to meet up & make new friends

Hi Everyone,

The name is Emir.. im a 32 year old brit who moved to Abu-Dhabi 2 months ago.. and am looking for like minded people to hang out with and enjoy the UAE with.

About Me: Was born in the UK but have long distance heritage to Bahrain.. but unfortunatly i dont know arabic and although i have travelled a lot, I have very limited experence in the middle east... but I think im a preety good laugh to hang out with and can chat to anybody about most thinds... as well as enjoy those crazy evening outs!! 

Interests:
Well not suprisingly i do love football, but probably not half as much as enjoying a shisha on the beach with a drink!! Apart from that, I do enjoy going to bars, etc and would really like to meet people who are interested in uncovering the UAE and doing all the usual tourist stuff as well as just chill out together..

So essentially.. read the joke below.. if you smile or laugh.. then its likely that we will get along too..

"2 snowmen are standing next to each other.. one snowman looks at the other and says... Do you smell carrots!!!" he he   

I have loads of these!! -- anyway hope to hear back if anyone want to meet..

Cheers 

Emir

Hi Emir and welcome to Expat.com!

Harmonie.

Hi Emir