Arriving in Singapore!!!

hi everyone, im cyril an 26 y old french guy, currently living in Australia, but moving in Singapore on the 6 th of march. i wanna stay for a little while there... i got thousands  questions about living in Singapore, is it easy to find a job? What are the wages like? life style?... if u got any advice or someting, i take it!!! Cheers

welcome to singapore buddy!

btw im beeboy

i think we gonna have a great conversation to that bcoz we have same interest, i wanna go to Australia and find a job and u wanna go here in singapore.

catch u soon buddy!

Your post is a bit vague.
Maybe you should do some research on Singapore (Google is your friend!) and then come back with more specific questions.
Read especially about the available visa that allow residence and work here. Getting one isn't as easy as it used to be - and without a university degree your chances are very low!

Yeah, right on this site there is a useful guide to Singapore (see here: https://www.expat.com/en/guide/asia/singapore). Job-hunting will depend on your qualifications, but it isn't hard if you have a degree. The FAQ section on my website (here: smartexpat.sg/expat-faqs) answers some of your questions, and the rest of smartexpat.sg gives information on Singapore you probably need and want.

Alternatively there are many other websites for Singapore expats, you can just do a simple Google search! :)

After you've read about all that, if you still have any specific questions then I may be able to help you!