Dog Walking Service

I am probably moving to Germany in Oct/Nov. time frame and I am looking for a dog walking service that can walk my dogs daily and will take care of them when I travel for work as well.  Does anyone know anyone that does this for a living or a service?

hello Vicky:

I came from Philippines, I can only speak English right now but I also study German language. I live in Kassel, middle of Germany.

I can be of your service, but I dont know if you will be in Kassel. It would be nice because I love animals a lot. So let me know if ... Thanks, have a nice day.

Hi, it depends where you are moving to in Germany.  If it is a major city, you should be able to find services much easier.

I live outside of a major city and found the local newspapers had adds of dog walking services offered.

The internet also shows doggy pensions in certain areas, but personally I had more luck with local newspapers.

Good luck!

Thanks for the note.  I am still not sure where in Germany yet, but probably Dusseldorf.  I should hopefully know more in the next couple of weeks.