Smoker's Watch out ;p

Kuwait Law Ban's Smoking in Public Area's ? Just read it on Anbaa New Paper that they will ban public smoking in malls, Resturants and Cafe's and the same thing goes with Shisha " Aregela-Hooka ".

Place's that you shouldnt be smoking at are :

College's-University's-School's-Public Library's..etc
Masjid-Church or Any Religious Temple-Building
Hospital's-Pharmacy's
All Place's that has public activities such as sports, and educational activities
Public transportation's either it was on land, sea and air
All Mall's and Co-ops, Grocery shops
Airports
Restaurants, cafes and hotels, including the prevention of smoking and providing Shisha and similar smoking items-things

http://ksalue.blogspot.com/2012/02/kuwa … ng-in.html

mon ami is it not tiring to post both on your blog as well as here :P?

unfortunately the rule is only as strong as those who enforce it, and i have yet to see an expat security guard that can tell a local to please put out the cigarette without having the local launch a tirade at them about this being their country and if they dont like it they should leave.

legacy wrote:

mon ami is it not tiring to post both on your blog as well as here :P?

unfortunately the rule is only as strong as those who enforce it, and i have yet to see an expat security guard that can tell a local to please put out the cigarette without having the local launch a tirade at them about this being their country and if they dont like it they should leave.

when i post it here it's a copy paste thing XD

it take's me 5min to do a post on my blog :P blogging is easy as eating pie ? XD

But True to what you said  you dont know they might like do a fine for anyone who break's the law :p maybe they will put kuwaiti police man to support the security people XD

who know's, but overall i hope it works because smoking is just bad and nasty u hurt urself and all around u

my problem is i have a very sensitive nose, sometimes i feel like Wolverine when i walk into the office in the morning, take a whiff inside the elevator and say, "so-and-so" just got out of this elevator, coz i can smell her perfume in the air.

that really sucks with cigarette smoke coz a) i can smell it on smokers, b) I can smell it in the air c) i HATE it in the elevator, its like a death chamber that way and d) i hate it when it gets stuck to furniture (3rd Hand smoke)

so yeah, i'm all for it; no offence to my smokey-bear friends