Something Creepy in This pic.. See If You Can Find It!

If you find it, your comments are welcome but please don't tell where it is--let others find it, too!

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/430667_2747302756641_1079701195_2673531_1849231301_n.jpg

i may be wrong but why are there two of them?! or am i looking at the wrong thing?!

Eureka!!!
There IS an easy to find thingy giving real creeps. Letting others find it too.... ;)

Yes, @borntobemild, you are looking at the wrong thing.

borntobemild wrote:

i may be wrong but why are there two of them?! or am i looking at the wrong thing?!

When you find THE creepy thing, you'll know it!!

got it :)

Julien wrote:

got it :)

Did you jump and scream?? :lol:

I am too asleep for this, but in normal time yes, I would have jumped and screamed :lol:

welll, nice picture, heheheh

it sure is creepy

Ssuperman wrote:

it sure is creepy

How long did it take you?

Alliecat wrote:
Ssuperman wrote:

it sure is creepy

about not more than 45 seconds.

Ssuperman wrote:
Alliecat wrote:
Ssuperman wrote:

it sure is creepy

You're good at finding creepy things then! :lol:

HAHA!:top:
Good one!
creepy indeed. but then its not too hard to find. took less than a minute. :D

Alliecat wrote:
Ssuperman wrote:
Alliecat wrote:

let's see how long did it take you to find it?

Ssuperman wrote:
Alliecat wrote:
Ssuperman wrote:

Well, I got obsessive in another area. Yes, that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!! :whistle:

Alliecat wrote:
Ssuperman wrote:
Alliecat wrote:

Well, I got obsessive in another area. Yes, that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!! :whistle:

did someone spend a lot of time finding that little creepy thing :P

Ssuperman wrote:
Alliecat wrote:
Ssuperman wrote:

did someone spend a lot of time finding that little creepy thing :P

maybe :/

OK 5seconds into scanning the picture, i could help but twitch with a "oh shit" out loud while at work! my secretary thinks i get scared easily now! damn you alie! ;-p

Remember?  I told you, when you find THE creepy thing, you'll know it!

For me, I was leaning in real close because I thought I couldn't see it due to the glare from my screen.  And then, all of a sudden, THERE IT WAS, right in my face!  I let out a scream (which is a lot worse than an 'oh, shit' but then again I was at home, not at work :lol:).

I saw it immediately but was more like "Oh, well ok!" :/

Maybe i'm not normal. :)

Armand wrote:

Maybe i'm not normal. :)

You're abnormal.. and I mean that in the very best way ;)

loooooooooool....20 seconds
good one

I have an explanation about it but if I tell u why I would ruin this surprise. As far as I know all of us should be able to find it.

Alliecat ... NO!!!!

Why did I do this to myself, I knew I should have stayed away from this one, i'm the biggest baby ever... I'll not be sleeping tonight now thats for sure, things are all ready going bump and the lights are still on ...

:O

Louise.Welge wrote:

Alliecat ... NO!!!!

Why did I do this to myself, I knew I should have stayed away from this one, i'm the biggest baby ever... I'll not be sleeping tonight now thats for sure, things are all ready going bump and the lights are still on ...

:O

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Best reaction yet!  Thanks for not disappointing me!!

As I said earlier, I was leaning into the screen (thinking the glare was keeping me from seeing it), when all of a sudden, THERE it was, right next to my face.  Well, I screamed and jumped and I'm glad I wasn't going to bed immediately after that, for sure!

juangcr wrote:

I have an explanation about it but if I tell u why I would ruin this surprise. As far as I know all of us should be able to find it.

Sure, it's just that some see it faster than others.  And I have a theory for that, myself.

I have an Android Apps on my Samsung galaxy tablet that can put stuff like that into normal photographs that you click from the Tab. My grand kids freaked out wen I clicked them in their bedroom and they saw what else was on the pic.

musicman wrote:

I have an Android Apps on my Samsung galaxy tablet that can put stuff like that into normal photographs that you click from the Tab. My grand kids freaked out wen I clicked them in their bedroom and they saw what else was on the pic.

Nice grandpa you are :lol:

5 seconds to spot but is IT really creepy ?? :)

BAK wrote:

5 seconds to spot but is IT really creepy ?? :)

Yes, yes, of course you did!  And the next person to comment will have seen it in 1 second :P

And is it really creepy?  Well, everybody so far seems to think so!

Come on Alliecat ... don't take the 5 second thingy to your heart :P. Doesn't matter if you couldn't spot it in less than a minute,you are still the blogs ViP :D.

BAK wrote:

Come on Alliecat ... don't take the 5 second thingy to your heart :P. Doesn't matter if you couldn't spot it in less than a minute,you are still the blogs ViP :D.

ok :cheers:

Nobody else wants to try this??

:sosad:

Scary !!

BTW, the "Gardens of Time" game on FB is loaded with such stuff, but none as creepy :shy

Try this one!

I got it. nice...

:one
I got It quickly, pretty scary I must admit  !!!

A cat( =^.^= ) thing, i guess :p

Abu_Adel wrote:

:one
I got It quickly, pretty scary I must admit  !!!

A cat( =^.^= ) thing, i guess :p

Did you SCREAM ?!? ;)

Alliecat wrote:

Did you SCREAM ?!? ;)

Euhh no, I am not a CAT :lol:

Alliecat wrote:

If you find it, your comments are welcome but please don't tell where it is--let others find it, too!

[img align=l]http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/430667_2747302756641_1079701195_2673531_1849231301_n.jpg[/url]

AWFUL
AWFUL
AWFUL
ohhhh, how i wish i didn't look...sent shivers down my spine...
just awful