Moving to Amsterdam would love some help and input

I am moving to Amsterdam with my girlfriend who is from Germany but going to school In Holland.

I am looking for some input and help when it comes to finding jobs extending a working holiday visa to two tears etc.

Nice to meet everyone

since your girlfriend is from germany, why dont u register as partners in the netherlands, that way u will be entitled to a dutch residence in a couple of months..You dont have to get married, all you have to do is register as partners living together(samenwonen) at the district house/gemeentehuis. When you get there and explain your situation, u will be informed on what documents are required for the processing and acquiring of a dutch residence permit. Goodluck...

best regards
king

Hi, I wonder how difficult is this process to be registered as a partner, how long it takes, do they require a lot of documents? We are actually living together with my boyfriend but how do we proof it? Do they ask for how long we have been together and is that a matter ? Thank you

i have to know what nationality you have and that of your boyfriend... if you are eu(but not dutch) its quite easier than having a dutch nationality...there is always gonna be paperwork needed from his country of origin. but we have to know first things first...i hope this helps but if you still have questions you can contact me [email protected]... take care