Economics education in English - Graduate studies

Which is the best university that provides education in Economics and the medium is in English? A friend's daughter wants to pursue her graduation and will arrive from India in a couple of months. The cities we are exploring are Warsaw, Lodz (where he lives), Krakow, Poznan. Please advise should anyone have some knowledge about the same.

Yes, I would recommend SGH (Szkoła Główna Handlowa) which is located in Warsaw. Rated as the best economics school in Poland, it does offer studies in English.

I may also recommend the Institute of Economics of the Polish Academy of Sciences (inepan.waw.pl). It offers one-year MBA and two-year Doctor of Business Administration studies in English. It also has a PhD program in Economics in English. It does not offer BA or MA programs though. INE PAN's programs are part-time ones, so there should not be a problem with commuting from Lodz.

Thanks everyone for your contributions, much appreciated!

Hi:

Could anyone help with information about these economics institutes in Poland, please? What is the reputation Institute of Economics of Polish Academy of Sciences? Or the other one mentioned above?

Are there former graduates who attended their courses who could provide information about quality and acceptance by other institution and employers?

Are these schools universities or equivalents of universities? Who accredited them to provide MBA or postgraduate courses?

Some information should help so we are all become vanguards to quality education.

Thanks

Quality_in_Education

Serge12345 wrote:

I may also recommend the Institute of Economics of the Polish Academy of Sciences (inepan.waw.pl). It offers one-year MBA and two-year Doctor of Business Administration studies in English. It also has a PhD program in Economics in English. It does not offer BA or MA programs though. INE PAN's programs are part-time ones, so there should not be a problem with commuting from Lodz.