Things need to do for shipping books to riyadh?

I'm going to riyadh at the end of January and I have some books to ship to riyadh from China. Does anybody know about:

1) reliable shipping companies and how long does it generally take to ship books to riyadh?

2) documents needed for the shipping? I read on a website that one needs:

> authorisation letter addressed to Customs Director – Riyadh Dry port filled out both in English and Arabic, duly signed and stamped by your sponsoring company and must be legalised from the Riyadh Chamber of Commerce.

> Sponsor Certification addressed to Customs Director Riyadh Dry-port prepared in your company's letter head in Saudi Arabia, signed and stamped from your sponsoring company.

> Shipment declaration addressed to Customs Director – Riyadh Dry-port.  Prepared in Arabic, signed and stamped.

> Copy of Iqama (RESIDENCE PERMIT)

> Passport copy with entry visa

Is it true that I need all those five things?

I've heard that movie DVDs (not those for adults...) always got lost or stolen while shipping to Saudi. Any other legal things at "high-risk" as well?

Thank you!

Ni Hao sy_zoe,
you made long list. send the book by your company name and then asked them to make authorization let to customs company and they will bring your books to your company door.
i think it it's by see it will take till you have the books around 1 month or you can send them using china post and that will be 25 days around.
remember this is the easiest why to send by your company.
regards