Finding jobs in Zagreb

I am wondering if anyone out there could give me a heads up on finding jobs in Zagreb, Croatia. I am looking to move during March. I have a Bachelors in Business Admin and looking to teach English. Any help is appreciated. Also, I need a recommendation for a language school to learn Croat.

Hello a.austin.russell and welcome to Expat.com!

I invite you to post an advert in Zagreb classifieds > rubrique emploi.

Bonne chance,
Harmonie.

If you don't have a job lined up, I'd say it's going to be very difficult finding one.
My suggestion is that before you even consider moving, take a look at the visa system and talk to the local Croatian consulate/embassy in the US. I hear it's very difficult for foreigners to do business in Croatia. Your potential employer may not be willing to do the paperwork required to get you onboard.
Second, you may want to consult the US embassy in Zagreb regarding jobs. It's really such a small town that all expats probably know each other.
One of my recommendations would be to call the American college of mgmt and tech -> acmt.hr/

And good luck!

Hi, a.austin.russel
First of all, are you going to get your temporary residency here? If it is by reunification of family, it will be quite easy and youŽll have your work permit.
ItŽs not impossible to find a job as an English teacher, IŽve seen some ads for native English teachers.
But knowing Croatian is, if not a must, then very useful. I recommend you start learning it. If interested, I have some textbooks in English - just pm me.

OH YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH i'm communication engineer CCNA certified i hope i could find any job

any lawyers ?

dont come to croatia before you find a job..most of croatian dont have job and lots of them go to work after one month they got fired and dont take their salaries

Looking for some feedback on perminent jobs in Zagreb in the Security / Risk Management field.

Hello pilechar -> Do not hesitate to post an advert in the Jobs in Zagreb section. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hello everyone,

Any idea for job seekers in Zagreb? Pls furnish with information

Hello Saviour Magazine

kindly note that you are participating on a thread inactive since  March 2013.

Concerning job hunt, we have a special section dedicated to accomodate your adverts : Jobs in Zagreb section

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team