Where we could celebrate the Christmas in Tianjin ?

Christmas is comming, where is the good place to celebrate christmas?
Do you have any idea?

Thank you,
Summer

Summer,
In China,the people usually go to church or go shopping to celebrate Christmas, but as far as I know, in foreign country people often stay at home with family people. You can go to Binjiang road or Xikai church,in that day may be have a lot of person
Kelfen

Hello, thanks for your good idea.
I caught a cold in Christmas.:(
I love that nice italian street, it is pretty.
One of my friend living area is very close to you, Mena.
He backed to US now.

What is your job? do you like TJ?

Guy from Fort Worth TX wrote:

Hi how are you?

I have recently moved to Tianjin about 1 and half month ago.
There is a really nice Italian Street centraly located.
They got German, Italian, French and many other Western Restaurants.

Iam here for work and looking for other Americans to hang with.

Take care.

Guy from Fort Worth TX[/b][/b][/b]

Thank you friend, as I said, I caught a cold in Christmas, stay starbucks most of time. BJD was very crowded :lol:
u r right.

Kelfen wrote:

Summer,
In China,the people usually go to church or go shopping to celebrate Christmas, but as far as I know, in foreign country people often stay at home with family people. You can go to Binjiang road or Xikai church,in that day may be have a lot of person
Kelfen

Hope you had a good Christmas. If you're still having trouble finding somewhere to hang out try and pick up a copy of JIN or Tianjin Plus magazine at one of the Bars and work your way through the directory of Bars, Clubs and Cafes. The directory also has the addresses in Chinese for the taxi as its about to get a whole lot colder here after New Year. The magazines also have a map of Tianjin to help you locate where you are