Moving to Bahrain with my two dogs from USA

My husband and I are relocating to Bahrain from Houston, jTexas for a job assignment.  He will be leaving in September 2009 I will join him in January 2010.  I have two dogs (a border collie and lakeland terrier)I wasnt to bring them with me.  Can someone help me on how one goes about getting your jpets to Bahrain?  Thank You so much

Carrie Jo,
I came to Bahrain this past March and brought my chihuahua over. Contact Dr. Nonie Coutts office here in Bahrain. It's a local veterinary office. They were great!

http://www.noniecoutts.com/

Your husband can do it personally or you can via email. They're VERY responsive. They will help you get all the info you need on this end to bring your dogs over. Just keep in mind there is a required rabies test that needs to be done and its mandatory that is sent to one of 2 specific labs in the U.S. So plan ahead because it can take time.
Feel free to contact me if you have questions.

Best of Luck,
Cara
[email protected]

Carie Jo,
My husband and I will also be be moving to Bahrain. We will both arrive in late September. We currently live in St. Louis but are originally from Alabama. Any idea where ya'll will be living? It would be great to talk some more . If you would like to you can email me at [email protected]  Hope to hear from you!